A Blast from The Past

Começar do início

"We're having breakfast together soon, do you want to join us?" came a soft voice, Mr. Kim looked over, Hanni was smiling at him.

"It's okay Hanni, anyway it looks like I have to leave now, I have some more things to take care of." Mr. Kim smiled and stood up from the sofa, Hanni and Hyein bowed to him.

"Quickly book a plane to leave for Dubai tonight." Minji said to Hyein when Mr. Kim had left the room.

Hyein bowed her head, "Inform Haerin too, now." Minji said again, she then glanced at Hanni.

----
****

Hanni kissed Minji's forehead and rubbed the taller's bare back as she caught her breath.

She knew Minji was emotional but the woman remained gentle with her as they continued their love making.

"I know you can do it." she whispered in her ear, "I believe in you baby." she kissed her lips.

Minji just stared at Hanni, her eyes were full of all sorts of emotions, but the coldness and anger were gone.

She then lifted her body slowly, Hanni let out a soft moan as Minji's penis was pulled out of her pussy. Minni kissed her lips, "I'll be leaving for a long time." she said.

Hanni cupped both her cheeks, "How long?", "Maybe a month, or two. I need to focus on lobbying them again, I should at least be able to meet with the Head of Procurement and the Marketing Manager first."

"Do what you have to do Minji, I'll be waiting for you." Hanni smiled gently at her.

"President Director Jang will temporarily take over my duties, I will tell Hyein to stay here to accompany you."
"I'll be fine, you should bring Hyein, she will definitely be very useful to help you."

Minji looked deeply at Hanni, she gave a small smile, "What did I do to deserve you?"
Hanni chuckled, "Your face is adorable when you smile." she rubbed the curve of Minji's eye line.

"Now, we have to eat, and you have to get ready."
"I'll miss you Pham." Minji kissed Hanni on the forehead.

There was a loud knock on the door.

They both turned their heads, " That's not Hyein." Minji squinted her eyes.

The knock sounded again.

Minji rubbed her hair irritably, she covered Hanni with a bed cover, then picked up her shirt on the floor and put it on.

"MINJI!!!" came a shout from outside the room.

Minji opened the door, Haerin stood in front of her with her face red with anger, "We have to talk." she snarled, she glanced at Hanni, "Just the two of us." she said while turning her eyes back to Minji.

The CEO glanced at Hyein who was standing a few steps behind Haerin, "Don't blame her, I forced her to open the door." Haerin said.

"In 5 minutes, on the rooftop." Minji said as she closed the bedroom door.

----
****

"Minji..." Haerin squeezed her hair while wandering back and forth in front of Minji who was standing looking at her expressionlessly.

"Where's your cigarette? Give me one."
Minji took out the item from her jacket pocket and gave it to Harrin along with the lighter, "You're lucky I managed to hide this from Hanni, all my cigarettes have been thrown away by her."

Haerin took a cigarette and lit it, "Minji." she exhaled in frustration, "Of all the companies why did you have to mention that?" she said in annoyance.