"Why should I? I'll sing as a lead singer only" she shouted suddenly.

" Then you can find another guitarist for your music club" he also shouted.

" Don't do this Darun" she said dangerously. I gulped looking at her like this. At this time all students from another club also formed around us.

" My decision is final. Now you can do whatever you want" he shouted again.

" Check your tone guys. This is school not a fish market" shouted Vinay sir.

" Sir but we are our team leaders. We have a rights to make decisions" Arjun said coming there.

" Arjun you too?" Sara asked in a crying tone.

" Stop your drama. You did this on the first day of practice also. But this time my decision is final. Guys, you can do whatever you like to do" he said last line looking at us.

" If you are not gonna lead this team, then we will also quit from music team" said a boy.

" Yes Darun you are the best guitarist in our team. You also got many medals and awards for music by representing our school. So , without you it's not possible to maintain our club's standard" a girl said.

" So, Sara what is Your decision now?" he asked looking at her with smirk. God!!

" Ok, fine. I accept your decision" she said gritting her teeth. She lookes like a devil.

" Good for you" he said with a teasing smile.

" But what will you do for a new singer" she asked out of blue. It's her time to smirk.

" You don't have to worry about that. We have our singer Riya" he said. Yeah, she is same girl Darun chose as a singer before Sara.

" Are you ready to sing in our team again Riya?" he asked looking at Riya.

" That Darun..." she hesitant.

" You don't have to think about others" he said indirectly denoting Sara.

She is gulping looking at Sara. Sara is glaring at her like she will kill her the next moment she say yes.

" Sorry Darun but I'm not willing to sing" she said suddenly. What is this? She rejecting the good opportunity because of the fear she have on Sara?

Is sara a devil or something? Why is she sacred of her?

" Wow good. Expected" Darun said clapping his hands.

" What will you do now?" she asked with a devilish smirk on her her face.

" I'll find someone else. But don't dream about singing as a lead in my team" he said.

" I'm not that bad Darun. You have no other option" she said glaring at him.

" Not that bad?. Okay, guys whoever want her as a lead singer in our team please raise your hands" he said.

Other than Riya, Noone raised their hand.

" You see yourself, what is' your not  that bad singing' s result " he said with a playful smile.

Sara looked all of us and glared.

" But remember this Darun, no one will sing in this club other than me. You don't have any choice Darun" she said with a smirk.

" Hey shut up. Why are you shouting like this?, I have headache because of your irritating screams. Why are saying he have no option other than you?" suddenly Keerthi shouted. Everyone looking at her like she is an alien.

Haha she is looking funny. But, something in my sixth sense telling me that she gonna do something which I'll not going to like.

" Then you will sing?" Sara asked sarcastically.

" Not me. But Shreya can sing, that to 100% better than you" she said suddenly. Now all are looking at me,
Especially Darun.

I will kill this Keerthi today. She has no filter to her mouth. Idiot..

                 ******************

Hello Guys!!!

How was the chapter?? I hope you all like this chapter!!!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

What is your talent? 😉 Comment!!

If you like this chapter, then VOTE!!

                                                    - Miya 😘