chapter 2:

Don't own anything

Just ocs

Author pov:

Large metal door opened, jake connor sneaked inside of a inventory room full of drones.

(1:08 - 1:49 only)

Wrapped up in plastic bags

Wrapped up in plastic bags. He ripped the bag off one. He hacks into one by using a arm tacpad on his left arm. He typed to reprogram & connected via data link. Optic eyes turned on & same for many others.

He can't shoot entire crew of fhe ship alone other people he knew will argue him about it how powerful he is when fighting alone.

After that he walks out sneaking into the ships main control he pressed the button drones got to work. They boosted out killing crew members & enemy soldiers alike.

I E captain: ARE WE UNDER ATTACK?!

He turns around seeing his crew members dead with all headshots. Jake knifed slit his throat from behind. He hacks into the controls of the ship plotting a course to rammed into a 77th flagship of the insurrection empire. Ship boosted towards the flagship.

Jake walks back to the hanger. Opens the air lock he jumped out. His suit's booster flight system kicked in flying along side the speeding hacked enemy starship, asuka jaw dropped.

" HE KILLED EVERYONE ABOARD THAT SHIP & USED IT AS A BATTERY RAM INTO A FLAGSHIP!? BUT WILL .. " she thought.

They fired on the starship but too late it rammed in the large flagship broadside.

(1:50 - 2:24 only)

Jake flying slicing proton cruise missiles prevent to blowing up the ship. He landed on the ship that is stuck in the flag ship that his heading towards his planet.

He ran fast & jump. Doing flips & about to land on the haul of the flagship.

(Something like this but different)

He land ripped opened the air lock. He heard gunfire in the the area where the ship rammed into. Drones pour out of their killing the crew aboard the ship.

Jake thought: just as planned. Flag ship is heading to the planet as we speak. Now i need to get to the hanger number 4

He begin to shoot his way there.

To be continued:

One more chapter

This book is a threeshot book

Later