When Phayu saw their daughter coming towards their way, he let go of Rain and picked up the little girl effortlessly. "Hi, princess! How was your first day of school today? Did you have fun? How many friends did you make?" Phayu said while scenting his daughter.

"Dada Yu! School was fun. I made friends with Sean today." The alpha's happy mood was replaced with a bad one by the mention of a boy's name. Rain noticed this and quickly snatched his daughter away from the silly alpha.

"Oho, my baby girl's all grown up now. I'm so proud of you, my love!" The omega placed gentle kisses on her daughter's face as Gale giggled.

"Hello, dearest Gale! Won't you give some kisses to gramps as well?" Said the older alpha, making Gale jump from her Mama's hold.

"Gramps! Papai!" She exclaimed happily as she saw her grandfather and uncle waiting for her as well. "You're here!"

"Of course, little angel. We wouldn't miss it for the world." Said Prapai as he picked up his favorite niece.

"Since you successfully finished your first day of school today, gramps will treat you to your favorite café! Okay?" Said the older alpha as the little girl's face lightened up immediately.

The five of them headed to the pup's favorite place while her uncle carried her with Rain, still consoling a sulking Phayu. They met Prapai's husband / Gale's favorite uncle, Sky and their two year old son, Sunny in the said café and ate together.

As for Rain's older brother and best friend's love story, a year after Rain got engaged, Sky finally said yes to being his brother's boyfriend

As for Rain's older brother and best friend's love story, a year after Rain got engaged, Sky finally said yes to being his brother's boyfriend. Another year passed and Sky learned that he was pregnant with their first child. Rain, of course, was very happy and relieved that after what the couple has been through together, they are finally able to have a family of their own. And, when their son, Sunny was born, Prapai also proposed to the omega who was still in recovery three months after he gave birth.

Their father was very happy to see his first born son settle down as well like Rain and was very excited to spoil his first grandson just like what he did to Gale. He already given two of his owned apartments to both his grandchildren and put it under their names. They would be able to claim their ownership to their properties once they reach the legal age.

As for Rain, he was also excited to see his first nephew as he was endeared with Sunny. The little boy was like the boy version of his baby Gale and spoiled the pup as Sky did with his baby girl. This then led to Phayu, encouraging (or more like pestering) the omega to make another one of their own and give Gale a baby brother.

However, due to being busy with the businesses that they're handling, they barely had time to spend for their desires and would rather spend their free time with their daughter. And whenever Rain's heat or Phayu's rut both came, they always used condoms or Rain would let his alpha knot him sometimes since he was on birth control pills. Both of them decided to focus on their jobs and Gale for the time being before planning on giving their daughter a baby sibling. For now, their priority is to stabilize their businesses and be present parents for their little girl.