twelve.

One week later | Tangwai's Mansion

Third Person's Point of View

After Phayu declared that he will officially start courting Rain in the past week, the two have gone to dates everyday since then. The omega had the best time of his life while going on dinners and late night walks with the alpha, something that became their routine for the whole week.

Phayu will come and pick up Rain from the university, fulfilling his duty as the omega's bodyguard and will instantly turn into Rain's suitor at night. Rain was so proud of his Phi that even though the alpha is busy due to his work at the garage, he never missed a day of their routine which made the omega fall in love with his senior more.

Right now, both of them are cuddled up in the mansion's living room, watching a movie. The omega is sitting on Phayu's lap, curled like a ball while the alpha makes sure that his baby doesn't fall with his arms wrapped around Rain. It is truly a romantic sight to see. Both of their attention are on the movie that they are currently watching but was disrupted by a fake cough, coming from behind them.

"Ehem, ehem." It was Rain's Appa, looking at them with his brows furrowed. The omega didn't pay him no mind but greeted him lazily, "Oh, hello, Appa. Hi, P'Pai."

"Oho~ My Raindrop doesn't love his Appa now. He didn't even spare a glance at me. Look at him, Nong Phayu. So mean to me." The older alpha fake cried that made Rain get up from his comfortable position. The omega looked at his Appa, one eyebrow raised sharply which made the older gulp and laugh nervously. "Look, Nong Phayu! This child is scary!" The alpha teased Rain more.

"Ai'Yu. I didn't know that you were also my baby brother's personal chair aside from being his bodyguard." Prapai chirped, teasing the omega alongside his Pa. Rain crossed his arms and gave a sharp huff, a sign that he is really annoyed.

"Appa. P'Pai." Rain threateningly said. All of them tensed, knowing that the omega is not in the mood for jokes right now.

This time, it was Phayu who answered. "Sweet boy, that's enough. Uncle is still your Dad." The omega just have him a fed up look in response and rolled his eyes at the three.

"Ah, so you three are ganging up on me, huh? Okay then. Court them instead, P'Phayu! I don't like to talk to you guys anymore." Rain said lowly before stomping his way towards his bedroom.

The father and son duo looked at Phayu apologetically, knowing well that they went overboard in teasing the omega. "I'm sorry for interrupting your lovey-dovey time, Nong Phayu. It's just fun to see his reactions when being teased." The older alpha said, scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay, Uncle. I think Rain's heat cycle is near which explains his excessive mood swings." Phayu explained, remembering Rain's attitudes in the past two days. The omega's moods were constantly changing between emotional and annoyed and Phayu knew that it was probably due to the omega's heat cycle coming up. "Also.. Uhm, Uncle.. I apologize for not telling you earlier but, in the previous week, I started courting Rain. It was after his exams and it happened suddenly. I apologize for not taking him into a nice dinner as I have planned. I.. I just wanted to reassure him that day which led me to confessing and courting him.."

The older alpha's expression turned into a positive one as soon as he heard Phayu's words as he walked towards the younger. "That's right, son! Finally, after my Raindrop's long time of waiting. You finally did it. Also, silly boy, it doesn't matter if you think that the place and timing is not right. As long as you both are happy and contented, then it's fine by me. Don't worry, both of you have my blessing already." He hugged the long haired alpha before saying, "I trust you the most, Phayu. Take good care of my baby."