fifteen.

A Week Later | Siam University

Third Person's Point of View

After the tiring previous week for Rain and Phayu, the omega was once again able to go back to the university and attend his classes. Students were praising him left and right wherever he went because the omega came back looking beautiful and glowing after almost a week of not coming to school. 'Heh~ It's thanks to my big, handsome, and strong alpha for taking good care of me during my heat!' He thought to himself proudly as he smiled at those who complimented him.

The omega headed to the canteen to greet his friends whose faces lit up after seeing him walk towards them.

"Ai'Rain!"

"Young master, you're finally back!"

"Oho~ My eyes hurt because Nong Fon's glowing!"

He headed towards their seats before giving a smack on Sig's head, blushing.

"Ai'Sig! I told you not to call me Fon! My name is Rain, spelled as R-A-I-N." The omega rolled his eyes at the beta, earning a teasing smile from him.

"Oho~ After being absent for three days, you suddenly became a master in spelling, Nong Fon! Why? Was your teacher good?" Said Sig, his eyebrows moving up and down.

Rain huffed in annoyance before sitting down next to Sky. His best friend just gave him the knowing look to which he smiled at in return. "You reek of P'Phayu, you sly omega!" Sky said, teasing the latter.

Rain sniffed himself and blushed as he realized that he was walking around the campus with his alpha's pheromones on him, clearly a sign of claiming what's his.

"Aiyah, look at you. Did you guys mate each other already? My best friend surely moves so quick huh?" Added Sky, shaking his head. Rain hit his shoulders with widened eyes.

"Ai'Sky! How could you say that so carelessly? P'Phayu and I haven't done that yet! He just.. he just helped me with my h-heat.. that's all!" The omega defended himself, cheeks turning to a hue of pink.

The other four chuckled at his reaction. "Oho, so? Are you boyfriends now?" Por asked curiously.

Rain shook his head at the question, earning a gasp from Sig. "What?! Really? Even after 'that'.. you still aren't boyfriends yet?"

"I just told you guys. We are still in the courting stage. And duh, what kind of logic will that be if I suddenly agree to become P'Phayu's boyfriend? I want that moment to be special and memorable and not because my heat happened." Rain explained. His friends just shrugged and nodded at him to avoid pissing off the omega more.

After a short silence, Ple looked at Rain. "Are you okay now, Rain? We heard that you suddenly got your heat in the middle of the mall when you were with P'Luke." Ple said, worried. The shorter omega raised his eyebrows at the name of the alpha.

"Haa, that senior. I thought P'Phayu told him to not run around mentioning about what happened." Rain sighed, crossing his arms.

"Thank God that P'Phayu came right on time! If he didn't then.." Sky paused, not wanting to continue whatever's on his mind.

"Yes, guys. Don't worry about me now, okay? Oh and by the way? About Lu—" The bell suddenly rang, telling the students that its time for them to attend their classes. "Nevermind, I'll tell you all about it later."