fourteen.

Two Days Later | Tangwai's Mansion

Rain's Point of View

'Fuck. My head hurts so much. Just what the hell happe—' I rubbed my head to soothe the dizziness. My eyes widened as I saw the naked back of the person sleeping beside me. Oh no! Did I just sleep with a stranger?! No, no, no! How can I— I froze when a familiar scent hit my nose.

"P'Phayu?!" I yelled, kicking him off of the bed accidentally, waking him up and making him groan in pain.

"Ouch, baby." He got up, making the blanket fall down off his thighs. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. It's P'Phayu only wearing a boxer! "Are you okay? Does your body hurt?" He asked while rubbing his back.

As soon as he asked that question, I felt my ass sting painfully, making me yelp and tear up. "P-P'Phayu..! What happened.. *sobs* Why does my butt hurt? *cries harder*" I saw panic in his eyes as I cried in pain. He immediately sat beside me and rubbed my back.

"Baby, sorry! I- I couldn't help myself when you were in heat in the past two days. I only wanted to help you and sooth the pain.." He explained, eyes showing worry and concern. I tried getting up on the bed on my own but failed. I cried louder as I fell on my own with my ass and back stinging.

Every single thing that we did slowly came back to me, making me blush. I looked around me as I got reminded of what happened during my heat with P'Phayu.

We did it almost everywhere! I remember doing it on my bed, on the bathtub, in front of my big ass mirror, and in my study desk! 'Oh my God, Rain. You are one wild omega!' I said to myself as I blushed furiously while all of the nasty things that we did came back to me. I'm even naked as of the moment and this alpha doesn't seem to mind!

I yelped when all of a sudden P'Phayu carried me like a child gently, careful not to hurt me more. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said, apologetically.

As P'Phayu laid me in the tub, I asked, "P'Phayu? Do they know that I had my heat cycle for days?" I am worried about my studies. I wasn't able to attend classes because of this stupid heat. He smiled at me reassuringly as he helped me fill the tub. "Join me too, Phi. U-uh.. I know you're feeling sticky as well.."

"Okay, sweet boy." He said, going in the bathtub as well. I felt my cheeks heat up because of how he's sat behind me. I can almost feel his little Phayu poking my back. "And yes, baby. Don't worry, I informed Sky beforehand and your Dad as well. I told them that you won't be able to attend your classes this week. Sky also agreed to lend you his notes." I nodded at him.

P'Phayu helped me wash my body and we both had a very much needed relaxing bubble bath. I leaned on his body and closed my eyes, slowly dozing off again with him, kissing me on my forehead.

After almost an hour, I woke up with P'Phayu still on my back. "P'Phayu?" He hummed in response. "I was wondering.. that day.. you know when I went to the mall with Luke?" I asked and I can feel him rolling his eyes at the name. "Well.. how did you find me? All I remember was I was walking behind him and then I felt dizzy all of a sudden. What happened next is still blurry to me."

He softly rubbed my shoulders then answered, "That day, sweet boy.. After I received your text that you will be going to the mall with that je— I mean Luke, I immediately left the garage and made my way to where you are. It's because of the bad feeling that I had. And turns out, I was right. When I got there in the scene, I saw him carrying you and your scent was everywhere. That's when I snatched you from him and drove back home. I was so grateful for my gut feeling as I arrived just on time to save you. If I didn't come sooner, I- I wouldn't know what will happen.." He explained as he hugged me tighter as if he's that scared to lose me.