four.

Present Time | Rainy Days Bar

Third Person's Point of View

Rain arrived at his P'Pai's bar shortly. He checked his watch before going out and saw that it's almost 10pm already. He grabbed his things before bidding his goodbye to his driver. "Thank you, P'Toy! Don't tell Appa, okay? And also, don't pick me up later! I will go home with P'Pai." He gave him a small wave as he watched the Mercedes Benz disappear out of his sight.

Rain excitedly went towards the entrance of the bar, ignoring the long line of customers waiting outside.

"Hey! There's a line, shorty!" Called out a man who Rain can tell is a beta. He lowered his sunglasses a little to give him an up and down look, lowkey judging the man. He ignored him and went straight to the bouncer.

The beta got pissed at Rain's actions and walked towards his direction. The bouncers stopped him which made him stumble a little. "Hey! That's unfair! Who does that short think he is, huh?!" The man angrily charged towards the omega but was thrown easily by the muscular guards.

"He is the owner's younger brother. The second heir of the Tangwai's. You don't have the right to speak to him like that." Replied the bouncer, not an ounce of emotion in his face. The man's face immediately turned pale as soon as he heard the response. The face that the beta made Rain giggle.

"Thank you, P'James! And you, you beta! Next time, think before you speak, okay?! Haa, you ruined my mood." Rain sassed as the beta bowed to him in apology. If Rain wanted, he could easily have him blacklisted in his Phi's bar but, instead of stressing himself out, he just made his way towards the bar. He won't let a stupid beta ruin his positive mood tonight.

As soon as he stepped in inside, the staffs greeted him. A lady escorted him inside the VIP lounge and before she leaves, Rain asks, "Excuse me, do you know what time P'Pai will get here?" which earned a small smile from the other.

"Yes, young master. He called a while ago when he told us that you will be here and said that he will be done with his work by 11pm. Kindly wait for him is what he said. Anything else?" Replied the lady which made the omega think.

"Hmm.. give me the best-selling alcohol please and a bucket of ice. Thanks!" The lady took note of Rain's order and gave him a small wai as she left the omega alone.

Once by himself, Rain took out his phone to send a message to his bestfriend, Sky.

Spoiled Young Master 🌧
ai'sky! are u free tonight? care to join me for
a drink? i'm here at P'Pai's bar!

My bestfriend Sky 🫶
No, Rainy. Sorry! I'm here at Pa's today.
I wanted to help him here with our store.

Spoiled Young Master 🌧
aow, what a shame. okay then !!
see u on Monday!
seen. 10:35pm.

Rain sighed. Guess he will be alone for the rest of the evening until his Phi comes. His face lit up all of a sudden when he sees the waitress with a bottle on her hand and a bucket on the other. Well, I guess I'll drink by myself for a while! He thought as he watched the waitress serve his drinks.

After drinking five glasses of the alcoholic drink, all bottoms up, Rain felt dizzy. His face is now reddened as he waited for his Phi for almost an hour. Then, a knock on the lounge's door was heard and revealed the same lady from a while ago.