At three years old, Gale learned how to sing and dance. It was due to being interested in watching YouTube videos whenever it's her iPad time. Yes, they allowed her to use gadgets at such a young age but, with limited screen time only so that the young girl won't get addicted to it.

Every single day, the Tangwai family could hear the pup sing whatever nursery rhyme she learned in just a day. This helped her Mama Rain and Dada Yu relax and enjoy their breaks after a stressful day at school or at work. As for Gale's 'gramps', he would always post videos of his beloved grandchild on his social media accounts like the proud old man that he is.

Phayu was also proud of his daughter as he and Rain definitely knew that Gale's sweet voice was inherited from her Dada Yu. They're also planning to enroll their daughter into piano lessons as she started showing interest in the certain instrument.

Now that the first grandchild of the Tangwai is now five years old, she is now a kindergarten student in the preschool near their home

Now that the first grandchild of the Tangwai is now five years old, she is now a kindergarten student in the preschool near their home. The three alphas in Gale's lives couldn't help but shed tears when they saw their little girl wearing her first school uniform looking all cute and girly as dressed up by her Mama Rain. As for the child's fashion sense, they could all agree that she got it from her Mama.

The four of them dropped off the pup in her school. The three alphas (or idiots, maybe) insisted to stay with Gale until she comes out of her classes but thankfully, the omega unleashed his wrath on the three of them and were forced to come home as they were scaring the other kids.

They also showed their overprotective side after Gale's first day of classes ended when they saw a little boy hugging their princess. Phayu knows that his daughter was attractive, but it still doesn't sit right with him when little boys get swayed by her beauty especially at a very young age. On the other hand, Rain was having fun in watching his daughter and the boy's cute interaction with each other, holding Phayu on his wrists tightly, not letting his alpha scare the pup.

"P'Phayu, behave! You can't go around scaring other pups who are befriending our baby! Let her have friends!" Rain said as he glared at his alpha who's now pouting in defiance.

"But, Mama..! That little boy clearly has a crush on our princess! I can't let him break her heart and make her cry! The sooner that we prevent their love story, the better! Right, Dad? Pai?" Replied Phayu who's asking for both alphas' assurance. The omega couldn't believe his ears. His alpha has become silly ever since they had a daughter. 'Haa, I want the old, playful P'Phayu back.' Rain thought, smiling in his mind.

"Ai'Phi. What love story are you talking about? Our daughter is five! She's just a kindergartener. Haa, you are being silly again. Do you want to sleep on the couch later at night?!" Rain theeatened which immediately made Phayu shut up and kiss his irritated omega.