nine

"and 100, 200, 300, 400. with all this" Stu counted. "that's 82,400$" he laughed with excitement. olivia was content and smiling and laid her head tiredly on Stu's shoulder as she yawned. he patted her knee and rested his arm on her leg as he looked out the window.

Phil and Alan celebrated. "i don't fucking believe it" he smiled as he drove.

"we should come back next week" Alan asked grinning and playing with his tie. "take the whole city down"

"guys can we focus on getting doug back" liv crossed her arms. phil looked through the rear view mirror. "relax liv, we're gonna get him in a second."

they were driving on a dirt road into the middle of nowhere so they didn't really know what to expect. "we are back baby, we are fucking back"

Alan started to sing "we're the four best friends that anyone could have, i mean the four best friends that anyone could have, do do do do, and we'll never ever leave each other everrrr, that's right the four best friends that anyone could haaavvvee"

-

"now what" they sat in the car looking at the suv across from them. Stu got situated with their duffel bag. "flash the lights, let 'em know it's on"

phil tilted his head confused but then did what he said. the suv doors opened so they decided to get out of their car. the groups stood facing each other scared for a second before Stu spoke. "alright we got the cash"

"throw it over, then i give you doug" the man bargained.

Stu threw the bag in front of him and waited. one of the guards opened the back door and pulled out a man with a bag over his head and hands behind his back. olivia immediately knew something was wrong with him. her blood was boiling she was so sick of this. she wanted to rush to his side but decided sudden movements around men with guns wasn't the best idea.

"we didn't catch your name last night" olivia asked as the other man picked up the duffle bag looking through it.

"mr Chow, Leslie Chow" he responded throwing his hand around dramatically as the man confirmed it was all there. he squealed. that guard took the duffel bag to the car.

the other guard took the bag off of the man's head revealing someone who was most definitely not doug. she knew it. liv ran forward and screamed at chow as she grabbed his throat throwing him against the car. "you sick fuck, where is he!?" she seethed.

he squirmed and one of the guards came up behind her. she turned around and punched him in the face and kneed him. the guys winced at that walking towards her. her focus was back on chow who was saying that that was doug.

"listen shithead, i'm not afraid to hurt you. i haven't seen my brother in two days and if you don't show him to me right now i'm going to scoop out your eyeballs and shove them down your throat and then i'm gonna skin you-

"woah woah woah" the guys said trying to not get killed. these men had guns and they didn't think it would be best to anger them. phil grabbed her arm and she yanked it away.

"is this some kind of joke to you?" she squinted her eyes and tilted her head. he laughed catching his breath.

the stranger behind them interrupted. "i told you you got the wrong guy" he defended.

chow looked liv up and down. "you've got some fire you little tiger rawwwrr-

she slapped him across the face, disgusted. both guards came up and grabbed her from each side and held her hands behind her back, jerking her away from chow. Phil tried to reason. "guys guys let's just calm down you've got this all wrong. this isn't doug, our friend is white"