20

Hongjoong's pov

   "Baby, how do you feel about becoming my king?" Seonghwa asked softly, looking up at me from my chest. I smiled teasingly at him and shook my head.

  "Neither of us have asked the other to get married, lovely. I don't have an opinion yet," I said. Seonghwa seemed lost in thoughts before he sat up and rummaged around in a drawer, sat atop my waist.

I held onto his thighs and caressed them softly. Seonghwa pulled something out of the drawer with a sound of triumph before he showcased it to me.

  "I'm gonna do it then, Hongjoong. This may not be a special place or day or time, but time with you always is special to me. I'd imagined making a little speech but right now I don't have anything planned yet." Seonghwa glanced down at the ring, making me laugh softly despite my eyes growing misty.

  "I want to be everywhere for you as your soulmate, your lover, and husband if you'll have me. I want to protect you from harms way, although I harmed you myself, which I regret deeply.

  "I want you to be the first person I see when I wake up each morning, and be the last person I see before I fall asleep each night.

  "Kim Hongjoong, will you please of marry me?" Seonghwa asked, looking down at me as he showed the sapphire ring in its box.

  "I would've said yes even if this was a ring pop..." I said, tears dripping down my cheeks as I pulled Seonghwa into a kiss.

  "I love you so much," I whispered against his lips. Seonghwa smiled widely before kissing me again, not caring one bit as my tears soaked his cheeks.

"I love you more," Seonghwa said, smiling down at me.

"Impossible," I said, shaking my head. Seonghwa laid down beside me, burying his head in my neck. He pecked my neck sweetly.

"Nothing is impossible, lovely," Seonghwa murmured. My cheeks flushed red as he kissed my skin more.

"Hwa," I groaned as he sucked a hickey into my collarbone.

"Hm?" He asked. I pulled him back up to kiss him again.

"I love you so much, I just can't get enough of your kisses," I said. Seonghwa leaned into another kiss.

"Mom, dad, he said yes!" Seonghwa exclaimed, walking into the throne room hand in hand with me. Mrs. Park squealed and came running to inspect the ring.

  "It's beautiful!" She exclaimed, gently holding my left hand. I smiled softly and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me confusedly.

  "What's this for, little star?" She asked.

"Thank you for not letting me give up on Seonghwa," I muttered, laying my head down on her shoulder.

  "You two are soulmates; you're perfect for each other, and even we can see that. I wouldn't be able to handle it if you two gave up on the love you share," Mrs. Park claimed. I smiled and gave her a gentle squeeze before separating from the hug.

  "When's the wedding?" She asked, smiling widely at Seonghwa and I. I looked towards my soulmate.

  "We haven't discussed it yet," he said. Mrs park nodded her head and returned to her throne after hugging us both.

"I'm glad to see you've gotten past the pain," Mr Park said, smiling a bit as he looked down at us. I bowed my head at him as a sign of respect and thanks.

"I am too," I said. Seonghwa held my hand in his and kept me close.

"I love you," he said, then kissed my forehead. I smiled softly and laid my head against his shoulder.

"I love you more," I said. Seonghwa smiled and led me back out of the throne room.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Seonghwa kissed the top of my hand before responding.

"We're going to begin wedding preparations, unless you wanna wait a bit?" Seonghwa offered. I smiled and nodded.

"Let's start planning!"

Seonghwa laughed softly and we began to write out plans in his room, starting with the color scheme and flower choice.

"Aurora's colors are black and purple, and the Park Kingdom's colors are purple and gold, so why not do all three? I think it'll look nice," Seonghwa said. I smiled widely and nodded.

"That sounds like it'll look really nice! What type of flowers should we have?" I asked.

"Well, roses are a symbol of love, right? We could do roses," Seonghwa says. I hummed and nodded.

"You seem like you've put thought into this, Hwa," I said, teasing him a bit. Seonghwa's cheeks flamed rosy as he'd been caught.

"Well, I'm sorry I love you!" Seonghwa whined, covering his face. I smiled and gently pulled his hands away.

"It's okay; I love you too," I said, then kissed his lips sweetly.

"Joong," Seonghwa groaned, his bottom lip pouted out cutely.

  "Yes, lovely?"

  "You're too sweet to me! It's too cute," Seonghwa said, clutching onto his chest. I smiled and laid my head against his shoulder.

  "Well, why shouldn't I be sweet to you?" I asked softly, toying with his fingers.

  "You still should, but maybe you could rough me up a bit like you've wanted to," Seonghwa said, a small smirk on his lips as he brought my hand to his neck. My eyes widened as he wrapped my hand around his throat.

  "Hwa-"

  "I trust you, Hongjoong," Seonghwa smiled, his eyes fluttering a bit as I gently pressed my fingers against the sides of his throat.

  "Are you sure? Was that okay?" I asked. Seonghwa smiled at my care.

  "I'll say stop if I ever want you to, okay? I trust you, Hongjoong," he repeated. I smiled and kissed him, my hand still around his neck.