03

Seonghwa's pov

   Once we were changed, we walked around my town in search of something to do.

   "What kind of date do you want to go on?" I asked Hongjoong as we walked, hand in hand.

   "I don't mind what we do as long as I can take you to dinner," Hongjoong said with a smile. My cheeks flushed softly as I nodded.

   "Well, there's a new bookstore here in town, and I kind of wanna see what books they have," I mumbled. Hongjoong managed to hear me and nodded. He kissed my forehead sweetly.

   "Okay, let's go get you some books to read," Hongjoong said. I nodded and led him to the bookstore.

   "What kinds of books do you enjoy?" Hongjoong asked. I gazed around until I found the fiction section.

   "I really enjoy fantasy," I said as I picked up a book about vampires and a curse.

   "This one sounds interesting, and it's a series!" I exclaimed. Hongjoong smiled softly and nodded.

   "Since you'll be on my ship for quite a while before we reach my town's island, you should get the whole series," he stated. I nodded and grabbed the other two books.

   "Do you see any other books you may want?" He asked as he held the three books for me. I looked around and found a series about the seven deadly sins falling for a human.

   "This one sounds interesting too," I said. He nodded and let me grab it and it's sequel.

   "Okay, I think that's enough." I smiled softly as Hongjoong's arms were full of books. He nodded and we walked to the checkout.

   "I got it," Hongjoong said as he gave the worker some money. I whined and gently pulled on his arm.

   "But-"

   "Nope, I took you on this date, so I'm gonna pay for this one," Hongjoong said. I smiled softly and shook my head jokingly.

   "Can't I pay for anything on this date?" I asked. He shook his head.

   "Nope!"

   Once we left the books on our ship, we came back in time to eat dinner. We soon sat down at a table in an Italian restaurant and began ordering.

   I took this as my chance to actually look at Hongjoong. He was handsome to say the least. His hair was dyed a deep red. His right eyebrow held a split in the hairs.

   His lips were pursed softly as his chocolate eyes looked at the menu.

   "What do you want to eat?" He asked. He looked up and noticed me gazing at him.

   "Just some Chicken Alfredo," I said softly from our close proximity. He nodded and we ordered. He ordered lasagna.

   "Do you wanna try a bite?" Hongjoong asked as he lifted a bite on his fork. My cheeks dusted rosy as I nodded. He fed me a bite happily. I smiled softly and covered my mouth as I chewed.

   "Thank you; do you want to try my alfredo?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I fed him a bite, causing his eyes to light up.

   "That's really good," he said with a wide smile once he swallowed.

   "Do you just want to trade? We've both ate around half of our food," I offered. He smiled softly.

   "Are you sure you don't want to finish yours?" He asked. I smiled and traded my bowl for his plate.

   "Thank you, prince," Hongjoong said. I nodded as I ate the lasagna.

   Once we finished, we walked back to the ship in comfortable silence.

   "Do you want to watch the stars?" He asked.

   "You'll watch the stars with me?" I asked excitedly. He smiled and grabbed a blanket.

   "Of course," he said. I smiled and hugged him around his shoulders.

  "Yay!" I exclaimed and kissed his cheek.

   "I think you missed," he teased. I rolled my eyes playfully and pecked his lips.

   "Alright, let's go see the stars," Hongjoong said as he took my hand in his.

   We walked out of his room and laid the blanket down where we could see the stars and moon clearly.  We laid down on the blanket and cuddled closely.

   "Thank you, Captain," I thanked him as we cuddled.

  "For what?" He asked.

   "For giving me a choice and not forcing me into anything. I'm glad to have found my soulmate, and it wouldn't have happened had you not expressed that you wanted a boyfriend to your father," I said. Hongjoong gently held me tighter.

  "I would never force you into anything, prince." He promised. I lifted my pinky, causing him to laugh softly and lock pinkies. We stamped our thumbs together before I pecked his lips.

   "Thank you,"

   "You don't have to thank me, Seonghwa. I know we just met yesterday, but I know I'd do anything for you," he said. I smiled softly and laid my head back down on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat, it's soft beats and his hand in my hair lulling me to sleep.

   "Sweet prince, we have to go to our bed if you want to sleep," Hongjoong spoke as he gently shook me awake. I nodded and sat up, rubbing my eyes gently.

   He pulled me up and picked up the blanket. I walked, sleepily, behind him into our room.

   I changed from my day clothes into just my boxers and laid down beside Hongjoong.

   "Goodnight, prince,"

   "Goodnight, captain,"