1. AC: Chapter 13

╔ ❢ ↘ ♔ ↘ ❢ ═════════╗

Earth-100792

1. ACChapter 13

╚═════════ ❢ ↖ 🕸 ↖ ❢ ╝

Once the heroes clashed with the enemies, Venom was about to grab a symbiote to eat it and boost himself up when Carnage charged at him instead to beat him up, Nightcrow and Dawn worked together to fight the symbiotes with their special heat weapons that can easily kill them and on the other hand Spiderman and Black Cat teamed up to fight Green Goblin.

The young millionaire seeing that he would be tag teamed decided to fly high up with both young heroes following him using their webs to climb up, Black Cat was the first to try to get close to him to push him with the Iron Man repulsor on her hand while Spiderman used her attempts and as a way of distraction to try to web him but the green suited man was fast

The Green Goblin threw bat like boomerangs with blades at them which the younger hero avoided but the girl's web got cut off making her fall while Harry laughed, but she quickly shoots web at a wall and used her claws to hold on to the wall making the flying man mad and throw a bomb at her but the other hero shoots a web bomb colliding it with the villain's bomb and making it explode.

Dawn was using the spear on her hand to attack the symbiotes disintegrating them or cutting them in half once the heated blade of her spear touched their bodies, same went for Nightcrow who cut them using the sword on his hand and he combined the attack with one of his own swords that even didn't do any damage it distracted them.

Then the younger Persian turned to the woman and nodded at her before she broke the spear in half and passed the half with the blade to the Prince who use it as a sword to keep fighting, then she summoned Green Goblin's bombs on her hands and she threw them to the creatures killing bunch of them before summoning her bow and arrows and stood close to the boy to help him with the more distant symbiotes shooting webs at them while he slashed the once close by working together to eliminate the minions more quickly to help their other friends.

"I don't think this is the way to treat your son father" – said Carnage laughing before trying to stab the black alien with his axe hand hitting the ground when he jumped back

"I don't care about you" – said Venom grabbing a computer and throwing it to the red symbiote who cut it with his axe hand

"FINE, DEATH TO YOU FATHER!" – Yelled Carnage before charging at the other alien with his tentacles out in spikes form ready to attack

Venom growled and moved forward he jumped around to avoid Carnage's tentacles as they hit the floor or the air, then the red creature tried to attack him with his axe hands but he created a shield to protect himself from the attack and then he expanded tentacles from himself to grab on the Carnage's spike tentacles to grab them before he was stabbed by them, the symbiote that was possession the serial killer started to spin around to spin the other creature around but Venom pulled him towards himself and punched him while releasing him throwing him against a wall.