°~• why me?

Beginne am Anfang

"Hello?" Chole said.

Everyone could hear the sniffles and cries coming from the other side on the phone. It only made them worried. Y/n never cried unless it was serious. right when Chole was about to ask what was wrong, y/n spoke.

"Mom, I need you to come pick me up. I'm at the Pond. I'm just sitting on a bench mom, please. I don't want to be here anymore!"

Chole looked at everyone in the room and studied their faces, they all looked very concerned and wanted to ask her over a million questions. Chole took a deep sigh and said, "I'll be right there, sweetheart." hanging up shortly after.

"I have to go pick up your sister. Clean this damn house! I haven't had this many helpers in a long time, I'm taking advantage of it. go make sure everything's clean, I don't y/n to have to worry about anymore bullshit."

They all nodded, it was as if the boys were puppies being yelled into submission. Chole was quite disappointed they only came over to get mad at some boy. It had literally been 5 years since she seen Brayden, she would invite him to Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and their dads birthday...yet he never showed. Kaden would come for Amelia's birthday but nothing more. and James didn't even text. the only ones she got to see were Y/n and jack.

Back to the present uwu.

Y/n's pov:

When we were driving up to the house I saw three unfamiliar cars in the driveway.

"Mom, who's that?" I asked.

"Some bums," she replied.

Bums?? My mom never referred to homeless people as "Bums." Then I thought, why would homeless people be in our house? was jack throwing a party?? 

My mom turned into the driveway, and turned off the car. I opened my door and took a quick peek into the car beside us. It was very messy, it looked like a racoon had built a home right in the passenger seat. This concerned me, was mom really letting homeless people in our home? When we walked up the stair to the house I could hear the sound of a vacuum. Was someone cleaning? Mom opened the door and a big powerful smell of cooked foods slapped me in the face. Who could be cooking?!? I felt something ouch me from my legs softly and when I looked down I saw little Amelia hugging my legs. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"How are you, my little bug?" I said

"I'm so happy! Daddy's here!!" Amelia giggled.

I repeated her words in my head then looked in the living room, seeing my brothers cleaning and talking, as if they had been here for years. The shook made tears build up in my eyes, but I held them back. I had cried to much today.. My mother closed the door behind us and all of the boys turned and looked who was at the front door. I put Amelia down and played with my hands. I was nervous, the last time I saw us all together was my dads funeral. Brayden nor James never came a visited. And I didn't see Kaden unless he had to walk to the door to drop Amelia off.