"I don't miss this smell spreading throughout my household!" Chloe said, crossing her arms.

"C'mon mama, sit." Kaden said, patting down the chair next to him.

She raised an eyebrow and made her way over there. Before she sat down, she pulled Jack's ear, letting him know she wasn't happy about the smell.

"Hey, mom!! I swear I wasn't the only one!" Jack yelled.

"I don't want to hear it." Chloe said.

She sat down, and so did Brayden. They all sat up and faced their mother. Though Chloe was angry, she felt so happy to finally see all her boys in the living room together again.

Chloe sighed, "I really have missed you all... it feels like you never visit. I've been lonely....me and y/n have been so lonely."

They all sat quiet. Jack was going to say something, but James pinched his ass so he wouldn't.

"Funny enough, Mama, Y/n is the main reason we're here." James spoke.

Chloe looked at him, confused.

"Jack. Tell her what you told us." Brayden said.

Jack cleared her throat and sighed. "Yesterday night, whole you were out, of course. Y/n came home with a boy. She took him to her room, and I didn't see what all happened in there, but I heard laughing. When they went to go leave I tried to kill the boy myself but she wouldn't let me of course and she got away with him. I have no idea what all they did, but I was frustrated." Jack explained.

Chloe was shocked.

"Wait, you forget that other little bit." Kaden said.

"Oh yeah. When they walked to the car, I watched as they both... kissed." Jack finished.

All the boys looked at their mother, wondering how she was going to react. She closed her eyes and started laughing uncontrollably. Jack and James looked at each other, letting an awkward chuckle out. Brayden sat there nervous. Kaden held Amelia tighter. They all knew that laugh either meant they were in trouble or she agreed.

Chole got up, slowly stopping her laughs. She walked into the kitchen, letting a snicker and a chuckle out here and there. The brothers kept their eyes on her. She opened the fridge, got out some juice, then got a cup, and poured some in. She drank the whole thing in one and slammed the cup down on the counter. The boys jumped and were terrified. Even though they were all adults, their mother still scared them. Chloe walked over to her chair and sat down peacefully.

"Brayden," She said

Brayden sat up straight taking a deep breath, "yeah?"

"Remember the first time I caught you with a girl?"

They all sat quiet.

"Remember how me and your father walked in on you putting your hand, up her shirt? Or Kaden, with the first time you snuck out, or James and jack when you used my house as a "sex party." or have we all forgotten??"

A flush of embarrassment ran through each and everyone of their faces.

"Oh how happy I would be if I had only caught you kissing....oh the trauma." Chloe said laughing.

"But this is different.....this is our little sister, our ONLY sister." James said.

"Ah I see, were being over protective? I thought you all were snitching on my little princess." Chole said.

A phone tared ringing, everyone checked their pockets, it was chole's phone. "Speak of the devil," she said, answering it and putting it on speaker. Chole put her finger to her closed mouth telling the brother so keep their mouths closed.