Chapter 34

" You bitch..." You gritted your teeth.
.
.
.
.
You pulled her up by her hair and said " You bitches how dare you interfere in someone's marriage life?". She groaned in pain. Jungkook and Jimin get surprised by your this look.

" Who's married life? And who are you calling me bitch? Leave my hair." Ximi sounded like crying in pain. " He whom with you messing just now is my husband. Let those words enter your fucking head. Otherwise, consequences will be the worst." You said while greeting your teeth. Meanwhile, Sara came there and was astonished by the view in front of her. It's been a long time since she didn't get a chance to see that look of Y/N. She immediately understood what was going on in front of her.

She knows how much worse Y/N can be when it came to her family. So she ran towards Y/N and grab her hand and finally, she successfully let Ximi go from her hand. Sara immediately hugged Y/N but Y/N just stood there just like a statue. She can't believe what she did just now and that girl still stands in front of her. She looked at that girl and then looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.

" Y/N listen I ..." " Please Jungkook for God shake shut up. I don't wanna talk with you." You cut him off and ran from there.

" You're fired" he looked at Ximi and told her. " Hyung I need to leave and I hand over those things in your and Sara's hand." After saying that he took his blazer and ran from there out of breath. When he came out from the office you had already gone from there. He called you but you didn't pick up.

You can see he called you numerously so you switched your phone off. He immediately went to the basement and took his car and went from there. He didn't know where you were so he decided to go to the apartment first then he will look for another place.

15 minutes later he came to the apartment. When he opened the door he found no one he was about to go but he heard a lite sob coming behind the kitchen cabinet.

He went there and saw you were crying while hugging your knees. He came closer to you and sat on his knees there then stroke your hair but you moved a little bit.

" Don't touch me " You said. " Y/N listen please" he was on the verge of crying. " No no no I don't wanna listen anything from you, just leave me" you cried harder. His heart clenched at this site.

He hold your shoulder but you jerked his hand. " Please don't touch me please" Now your voice came out as a broken one. Jungkook can't tolerate it anymore. So he hugged you tightly. But you started struggling and hitting him on his chest. " Leave me leave me please" you cried.

" Princess please let me explain please. I am begging you" Jungkook said while sobbing. " Jungkook my heart is not that strong. It's already broken two times. I don't wanna any more heartbreak. Please leave me." You cried on his chest making his shirt wet.

" Baby I won't break your heart. I never break your heart. Even I don't know that girl. When I went to the office today I saw her. The headboard sends her into my office and....." He explained everything to her and she stopped crying but started hiccuping.

" Sorry babe. But don't worry I already fired her. Don't be angry anymore, please. It hurts." Jungkook sobbed lightly.

" Jungkook at first you don't love me. I have to suffer but when you started to love me why someone else came in between us? I hate it." You snuggle in his embrace. " Don't worry Wifey your husband will never cheat on you. You just have to trust me. From head to toe, I am all yours. In this heart, there's only you and you. Rest assured jagiya no one can snatch this place." He hugged her more tightly.

After some time both of you pulled yourselves. " I am s-sorry." You said while hanging your head low. " Don't need wifey I know your situation. Don't be sorry" He said while making your chin up with his index finger. Both of you looked at each other then Jungkook started to come close and finally, his lips met yours. He smashed his lips on yours.

Both of you kissed passionately straight for 5 minutes then he picked you up like a Koala and went to the bedroom." Let's cuddle " he said while placing you on the bed. Both of you cuddle on the bed and drifted into sleep.

..................................................

In the Office ...

Jimin and Sara managed everything there. And Ximi gets fired on her first day of work. It's funny tho.

" Jungkook just wait for me. I will never let anyone be your wife. I have waited so many years just for you. You can only be mine." Ximi smirked and went from there.

..........................................

In the office room...

" Sara, do you think that she will leave this matter so easily? She is a bitchy type of girl." Jimin became worried.

" She will surely take her revenge. But we have to become strong Jiminaah " Sara sat on his lap and hugged him. Jimin just kept silent.

---------------------------------------------

I updated the chapter so soon. Vote for it and wait for the next update 🙂🙂.