Chapter 12-I will love you either way

Start from the beginning

"Call Silas,I'll help Aurora." I said rubbing my daughter's back as she threw up into the toilet continuously.

"Alright." Felix says running down stairs to check on Cody.

"It's alright love just let it out." I say while fixing Aurora's hair so it's not in her face.

She soon stops throwing up and I run a bath for her, she's burning up.

Silas soon got home while I was getting Aurora in her pj's.

"Where is my daughter?" Silas questions frantically.

"She's right here and she's sick." I reassure my husband who calms down upon seeing his daughters safe.

Aurora ran up to Silas and hugged him tightly.

"Aww Rory what's wrong?" Silas asked picking up Aurora who was now crying.

"I hwate t-throwing u-up." Aurora sniffled hugging Silas tightly.

"I know darling Daddy's here now." Silas said rocking her calming her down.

"I'll go check on Cody." I says walking over to the couch where I found a sleeping Cody with a fry hanging out of her mouth.

Felix had left already and the TV was still on.

I carefully picked up Cody and took the fry out her mouth and carried her to bed.

I came downstairs to Silas giving Aurora some Ginger Ale in her sippy cup.

"Cody's sleeping." I sigh walking over to the fridge.

It wasn't awfully late but it was past Aurora's bed time.

The poor girl was sniffling and coughing the entire time.

By the time I turned around Aurora was knocked out at the kitchen table.

"look at that,she's sleeping already." Silas said softly as he picked her up and carried her to bed.

When he came back downstairs I had already heated up some leftover pizza for us.

"What's bothering you hmm?" I ask Silas who looks like he's in deep thought.

"I've been either working or dealing with the girls,I feel like we haven't had any time to ourselves." Silas sighs deeply.

"I know it's been a while since we went out just the two of us." I reply hugging him tightly.

"How about next Saturday on valentines day we go out just the two of us?" Silas asks excitedly.

"Who's gonna watch the girls?" I question

"Felix." Silas says with a smile.

"Fair enough." I say handing him his plate.

"Alright I'll call a hotel." Silas says smiling.

"Make sure it's a nice one." I say grabbing a drink from the fridge.

"You know I will." my husband says stuffing his face with pizza.

Time skip to valentines day

"Remeber Felix Cody doesn't like loud noises alright." I remind my brother who is holding Cody in his arms while Aurora holds onto his leg.

"I get it alright go you two go." Felix says closing the frount door slowly.

"Bye girls bye Felix." I sigh walking to the car with Silas.

"Let's go we have one night to ourselves let's enjoy it." Silas smiles before driving to the hotel.

we eventually get to the hotel and Silas checks us in,he looks excited for our little get away even if it's only one night.