The Crew Reads This Book! (Pt. 7)

Emperor Sass Gets Sassed -

Kai: I feel honored that they called me Emperor Sass but also concerned that I'm going to get sassed.

Thorne: How do you know that they're talking about you?

Kai: Because they said Emperor Sass and I'm an emperor.

Thorne: Well, I'm the king of handsomeness and I don't see my castle. *puts a hand on the Rampion's wall* Not that I'd ever give you up for any castle.

Kai: Well, I'm also the sassiest person here!

Cinder: *death glares*

Kai: *ears turn red* ... who identifies as male and therefore would be an emperor and not an empress.

Cinder: Better.

Cress: Well, it looks like it is Kai.

Kai: Ha!

Thorne: *mutters* Well, I'm still the king of handsomeness though.

Everyone: *reads the chapter*

Cinder: *laughs* I can literally hear Torin's exasperation!

Kai: Hey! I'm sure Torin doesn't think this.

Cinder: Oh, he definitely does.

Scarlet: Hope and Lia did make a valid point.

Winter: I really like the pictures! They represented Kai-friend well.

Kai: Since it's coming from you, I'm going to assume that means you think I'm adorable.

Double Date -

Scarlet: Huh, that's a pretty accurate representation of how a double date would go if I would ever go on one involving Thorne.

Thorne: What's that supposed to mean?

Jacin: I think we all know what that's supposed to mean.

Scarlet: Also, Crazyshippergal2, the world would end before Thorne and I agree... Wait, when did this conversation happen?

Wolf: What conversation?

Scarlet: The one about me being your alpha and stuff. Well, I'm assuming you're one of the people who's involved in this conversation.

Wolf: Oh, yeah. That was me and Cress. She brought a new meaning to our nicknames.

Cress: Completely accidental though.😅

Iko's Fashion Phases -

Everyone: *the usual bickering*

Cinder's Sixth Sense -

Cinder: Yeah, I usually do some variation of that but Thorne's not very discrete so by the end of the day we usually already are well aware of what trouble he's caused.

Wolf: Yeah, like the April Fool's Day incident.

Kinney: Let's please not talk about that.

Scarlet: Wait a minute... is that conversation between Thorne and Cress?

Cress: Um... yeah...

Scarlet: Thorne! Why would you say that? That Cinder brought you together? Don't get me wrong Cinder, you're great but seriously Thorne?

Cinder: Don't worry. I'm on your side.

Scarlet: And you think you're good at flirting. *face palms*

Thorne: I am! I just misread the situation sometimes!

Cinder: Sometimes?

Thorne: Fine, a lot of the time. *turns to the non-existent camera and whispers* Sometimes, you just got to be the bigger man.

Jacin: We all heard that.

Winter: And who are you talking to? Are you okay? You're not seeing blood on the walls, right?

Thorne Learns French:

Thorne: Maybe I should consider learning French. You know, since I've already perfected my French accent.

Iko: You have a horrible accent...

Scarlet: I think this is a forewarning that I should never try teaching Thorne French. Thank you, Hope and Lia.

[Hope and Lia: You're welcome. ]

Thorne: First of all, I am the 60%! Second of all, where's the money Cinder?

Cinder: If you scroll further, you'll see that I call it imaginary money.

Thorne: If you scroll even further, it says that we were supposed to discuss it again when it becomes real money. Which it very much did, since if my memory serves me right, you became queen of Luna.

Cinder: Fine, I pay you all in world peace.

Thorne: That's not-

Cinder: Would you like me to start a war against you?

Thorne: *pouts* No, ma'am. *turns to the non-existent camera again* This is why you shouldn't have powerful friends.

Jacin: We can still hear you.

Winter: You did get a chip installed, right?