Chapter 1: Shinji

"Kakashi-sensei. I am bit skeptical about this man. Why are we supposed to interrogate him?" asked Sakura Haruno.

 She watched as the man gave her a small peak over his precious book.

"Exactly five days ago, Anbu Cops discovered men from other village  with a man captured by them and forcing him to their village. This man, according to the Tsunade-sama, is very dangerous." said Kakashi.

"Which Village were they from?" asked Sakura curiously.

"Village Hidden in the Sound." said Kakashi. 

Sakura stiffed at the mention of the Village. The village's leader is Orochimaru. One of the Three Legendary Sannin. The traitor also known as The Snake Sannin.

Also almost destroyed Konoha during their first Chunin exam. And most of all..

Sasuke is residing in the Village.

"How's the man dangerous?" asked Sakura. 

"That is...classified." said Kakashi. Sakura gave him a annoyed look. At the same time, she can't force him to say.

He is a Jonin and he is following orders. Sakura and Kakashi entered the room with Tsunade and Shizune standing in the Dark Room.

Sakura looked at the man on the chair. He was the man who they are supposed to interrogate.  

Sakura was disappointed. The man looked in his late 20s! He looked like absolute shit. He is supposed to be dangerous.

He has Dark Black Hairs till his neck with Dark Purple eyes. He looked untidy and his eyes were slightly red, which Sakura concluded due to lack of proper sleep.

Sakura peaked at the file on the table. She nodded to herself.

His name was Shinji and He was in 29 Years Old. 

Kakashi stared at the man like a prey. Tsunade looked at Kakashi as Kakashi walked towards Shinji.

"How's he supposed to be dangerous? How did you even jump on this conclusion?" asked Sakura directly facing Tsunade.

Tsunade turned to her student and explained.

"Five Days ago, The Anbu Cops saved him from Sound Shinobi. The Team was lead by Kabuto Yakushi himself. He escaped like after seeing he stood absolute zero chance. Orochimaru send his most trusted man to bring this guy." said Tsunade pointing at Shinji. 

Sakura nodded slightly. It was strange for Kabuto to lead a Team. From the Intel, Kabuto manages all activities in the Village of the Sound. It is serious if he personally accompanied this mission.

"So he is Spawn of the Devil." said Kakashi coldly. Sakura didn't showed it but she was shocked. Her sensei is never this rude! He is hostile against him!?

"Apparently...Yes." said Tsunade. Sakura looked in disbelieve. She is agreeing?

"I am assuming Council wants him dead?" asked Kakashi calmly. Tsunade sighed and shook her head.

"They want to make him a shinobi of this village." said Tsunade. Kakashi face harden.

"Danzo." said Kakashi. Tsunade nodded.

"I...don't want to fight." said Shinji. Everyone looked at him.

"I am no Spawn of the Devil! I am just a normal thief! All I did was stole from people." said Shinji.

"You are not aware yourself. You are Humanity's Biggest Enemy." said Kakashi.

"Or maybe Humanity's Ally. We are not sure, Kakashi." said Tsunade.

"What the hell are you talking about!? Humanity!? Devil!? Shinobi!?" asked Shinji angrily.

"You have no choice, Boy. Either you will be a Shinobi. Under Council's orders, if you decline or betray us, You will be sealed forever." said Tsunade.

"Seal? Is that the threatening?" asked Shinji.

"You may not understand. Sealing is worst than Death. Death shall be painful but after that, it is over. Seal on the other hand, will trap you for desired time in a void place where you cannot see, touch or feel. It is Absolute Solitude." said Sakura.

Shinji gasped in horror. He tried to escape but Shizune single handedly stopped him and threw him back on the chair.

"He will need a lot of training." said Kakashi. He cannot go against Council's decision. He has to accept things.

"Yeah. That is why on Council's order, he will placed under Team 7." said Tsunade.

"He WHAT?" screamed Sakura. Kakashi facepalmed.

Underground

In a pitch Dark room, there was a man sitting on a throne. This man was none other than Danzo Shimura. The Master-Mind and One of the Counselor of the Hokage. Also Leader of the Illegal Root.

Root is a Anbu Organization which is known for emotionless and skilled shinobi that serves Danzo, not the Hokage. 

With a sudden moment, a boy appeared with a Mask on his face. 

"I have a mission for you. It is a long term mission to be spy under Team 7 guided by Kakashi Hatake. You'll be the last member of the Team 7." said Danzo.

"And why exactly is the purpose of this mission?" asked Boy.

"To retrieve as much information as possible on Shinji. Every minor details, from Emotional Stability to his weakness and strengths. His over all strength as a Shinobi." said Danzo.

"Understood." said Boy.

"Remove your Mask...Sai." said Danzo.

Next Chapter:
Chapter 2: The Inspiration 

Important information:

All the character's ages are normal as in Shippuden. The story takes place in the beginning of the Shippuden. 

As for Naruto's Death, it will explained as the story moves forward towards the End. It doesn't means Naruto will not be involved in the story.