,, There are many of you, like an extended family".

"Yes, but having an extended family is great, you have so many siblings that you don't even need friends".

,,Yes, I actually always wanted to have siblings, but my mother died when I was 3 years old, she had me at 21 and my father became depressed over time and had suicidal thoughts and had tried to kill himself several times, later he brought someone and he got the death penalty. So I never had the chance to have siblings, I could only see my parents dying in front of me." I told her dreamily.

,, Oh, I'm really sorry Sofia", she stuttered.

"But if you want you can consider me your sister." she whispered.

"Are you serious?" She nodded and opened her arms.

"Hug?" , I nodded and literally fell into her arms. When we heard loud footsteps, we broke up and at the same moment Marija's door slammed open.

Ace's POV:

I wrapped a towel around my waist and contemplated my beauty in the mirror.

I wondered what Sofia is doing and what she is thinking right now. Was it perhaps unfair to kidnap her? Well, it doesn't matter here she's in good hands.

She also literally made my cock jump. As I opened the door, I peered across the room.

"Sofia?" There was no response. Shit, she didn't really take off, did she?

I quickly opened my closet and grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants and boxer shorts from the closet and ran down the stairs to the foyer.

,, Where is Sofia?" Valeria and my brothers looked up at me.

"Just tell me, you lost her after less than 24 hours," said Martineź, laughing.

"If you don't shut up, you'll get punched in the mouth," I yelled at him.

His mouth closed quickly and he probably had nothing more to say.

,,What about Marija, have you asked her yet?" Valeria asked me.

That's right! Marija loves to chat with newbies. I turned around and ran back up the stairs. I opened the door and saw Sofia sitting on Marija's bed.

,, Dude, is there privacy at all in this house?" Marija called out to me.

But I didn't pay any attention to her, just fixed on Sofia.

"Don't ever do that again, I thought you were gone". Sofia got up and walked slowly to me.

,,Come on Ace, you have to expect more from me". Grinning, she waved at Marija, who also looked at her with such a smile. Sofia stubbornly walked past me and didn't even look at me.

,,If you get along well, it can only go wrong", I sighed and closed Marija's door.

I entered my room again. "Sofia you scared me!". She lay on the bed and already got my head thinking about what I could do with her.

,,Ace, there's only one problem," she said sadly. I gave her a confused look.

"Nobody cares." This girl drove me nuts after just a few seconds.

"Sofia, stop with the childish statements", she interrupted me immediately.

,, No, if you don't let me say what I want, I'll grab a knife and cut off your little thing."

I gasped at the word "small."

,, Small? are you serious?", she nodded vigorously.

"So I have to prove to you that this is not the case." , I whispered as I lay down next to her.

,, you have to" , I was surprised by her statement.

,, What do you think of Marija?" , I asked and pulled her towards me.

"She's nice," she replied.

I grabbed her waist. My hands continued to travel down.

,, Ace, don't overdo it", she mumbled annoyed.

"Bore". She broke away from me,

"Oh, I don't want to bore you, you can cuddle with yourself," she mocked and turned in the other direction.

"Mi Amor," I whispered and wanted her back to me pull.

,, Hands off, I'm sleeping". I gave up and tucked us in.

~~~~

heyy, that's it again with the chapter :)
I hope you liked it ♡
what do you think, will Marija and Sofia become good friends?