Restoration (H)

Harry

The next two months were blissfully uneventful. They enjoyed their time off together, traveled a bit. Relaxed. Niall had to go back to work before everyone else, which kind of sucked.

Louis and Harry spent two weeks hiding away on a remote island in the Caribbean while his hand finished healing. They'd managed to keep the public in the dark about that. But it was perfect. Kind of their honeymoon, really.

Liam and Zayn finally moved in together, so they were hard to get out of the bedroom, anyway. But Harry missed all the boys while they were gone.

Still, Harry was more than happy to get back to work. To the job he'd thought he'd lost.

The scene for Phillip's return took place in the exact prop bed where Harry had read the script and learned he would be killed off. It was kind of nice to come full circle with it all. Tommy had arranged the charred remains of Phillip in his bed while he searched for a way to bring him back.

While Harry was in makeup, Niall filmed the shots of the skeleton that would be edited to morph into Phillip. Zayn airbrushed Harry's tattoo's away while Louis crammed McDonalds in his face before his turn on set, occasionally putting fries in Zayn's and Harry's mouths for them.

"You don't have to hang out in here Lou, go nap or something," Harry said as he chewed.

"I want to watch! Like I'd rather nap than look at my shirtless husband and his romance novel hair," he said, kicking his dangling feet in from the table edge. Harry wished he'd eat something healthier than McDonalds. "Niall said he was going to sneak a lily in the background of every episode this season, did you know that?"

"That's so sweet! They'll love that." Zayn smiled. "Have you guys talked to him today? He's in rare form. Obsessing over the shots lining up for the skeleton morph. Hope you're ready to deal with him. Keeps bitching about how much easier it would have been to film this scene on the same day and on the same set. Then he got bitching about the network again and how they shouldn't have killed Phillip in the first place. "

"He's not wrong." Louis said.

"I know but he's been a pain in my ass all day. I know when we get out there, he's going to reposition Harry 800 times before he even starts filming," Zayn sighed. "I want to go home sometime today."

"I think he'll feel better after Phillip's back. I know I will," Harry said. Sometimes it all felt too good to be true, and it'd be taken away again. It wouldn't feel real until Phillip was alive and well on film.

"If not, we might need to cheer him up or something. Or get him drunk. He's been like this since he got back to work," Louis said.

"We talked last night oh the phone for a while. He's just so overworked. Lou, maybe he should stay with us tonight since his house is so far from set. That way, he could get a little extra sleep." Harry said.

Zayn sprayed away the last sparrow on Harry's chest. Got to keep his laurels though and everything under them though.

"Obviously. He can stay with us whenever he wants." Louis crumbled the fry container and threw it to the trash can (and missed). "Harry, just flirt with him or something. You know he can't frown when your dimples are out," Louis teased.

"No one can," Zayn grinned.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, boys." Harry might as well get the dimples out now if they are going to talk about them like that.

Liam jogged into the room and swiped Louis's Coke to steal a drink. "Niall just finished with your skeleton, Harry. They are setting up now, you ready?"