First Date (H)

Harry

The network booked a hotel for Harry to stay in during the shoot since it was only a few days, and his apartment was a bit of a drive from the studio. Louis and Harry ordered room service to avoid being seen together since the show had a fandom full of FBI level detectives. If fans took photos of them near the studio, it would ruin the surprise of Harry's character.

Louis assured Harry they'd put the pieces together. The fans had demanded more "pretty bad guys" for months (ever since the succubus plotline ran its course). Excavated didn't have a reputation for romance, but there was no shortage of sexy action and lots of skin, that was for sure. It's not like the actors minded working with eye candy either.

"So, this is your big break then?" Louis asked as he bit into his taco. "The fandom will momma bear all over you now that you are a part of the Vexxie-verse."

"I'm only in one episode, Louis. I don't think.."

Louis's laugh interrupted him. "Not how it works with these fans. In fact, you'll probably be invited to a few conventions. They are a loyal and bossy bunch." Louis said, full of pride and assurance. "They usually get what they want."

Harry didn't dare to let himself think about what that meant for his career. He endured numerous failures despite years of hard work. If he got his hopes up and things went differently than Louis promised, the loss would crush him. Hope was a thing he learned to push back until he had more evidence of a better outcome.

"And at these conventions, will I have a crowd of your previous co-stars to compete against for your attention? Because I can be very competitive..." Harry dipped his finger in the queso dip, just so he could seductively suck it clean.

"You're going to be the death of me, Harry Styles." Louis then coated his finger in the queso dip too, and offered it to Harry's lips. An offer that was enthusiastically received. "I don't usually do this either, by the way. It can be..." he sighed out as Harry performed around his finger. ".. distracting."

"A man has needs, does he not?" Harry said after he slid his lips away from Louis's finger tip. Never in his life had he been this forward with someone, but Louis had him in a trance any time he was in the same room. There was no reasonable excuse to stop now, considering what had already happened in the trailer. It was just a few days, might as well enjoy it.

Louis grinned. "Sure. I'm going to be honest Harry, me and the guys have no problem helping each other with that. Tequila is usually involved, but we are only human. This job doesn't leave a lot of room for dating or real relationships, you know? Like, this wouldn't be much of a date if you didn't have to be on set with me at 4am tomorrow."

Harry pushed down the pang of jealousy he had no right having... and then he pushed down the pang of heat rushing up his face when he imagined Louis and Zayn together. "You've fucked all of them?!" Harry laughed.

Louis's cheeks flushed, but only for a second. "No! Well, some of them. Mostly just blowjobs. Harold, it would be unprofessional to fuck the director," Louis said sarcastically. "Wait, I think I did fuck him once, come to think of it. We were very drunk. It was an accident." Any trace of embarrassment in Louis before instantly vanished. Replaced with a little pride when he remembered he'd fucked Niall. What an interesting creature.

"What about your temporary co-star?" Harry flirted. "Would that be unprofessional?"

Louis smiled, but had an edge of sadness. "Well, if our characters fucked, we'd have no choice but to research." He brushed his fingers over Harry's wrist on the table. "But I think if I fucked you, then watching you leave next week would be some kind of torture that I don't want to put myself through. They'll send you straight to the CW after the fandom gets a hold of you. Which films in Canada, not LA, by the way."