Aka, Violet and Lucas being the only two people of color in the group.

The ebony toned woman rolls her eyes, "I don't care who they are. You know the rules. Two visitors at a time."

"Yeah, but-"

"Two!" She replies sternly, holding up two of her fingers at Nancy. Then she picks up her phone, resuming her phone call as she sits back down. "Girl, this child has lost her mind. She brought a whole zoo in here."

Not much longer after that conversation, Jonathan and Nancy were making their way toward the elevator, and Violet and the party were making themselves comfortable in the hospital's front lobby. Unlike when they were at the public pool the other day, Violet had brought her backpack which meant she had her Walkman and her sketchpad and pencils to keep her busy.

As she opened up her bag she heard movement beside her, she looks up and finds the Byers boy with the big hazel eyes and a bowl-cut sat down in the chair beside her. A soft smile made it's way to her face almost instantly, "Hey, Will."

His smile reflects hers, "Hey, Vi. You and Max just got here so I figured I'd tell you what went down when you guys were gone. But first... did you find them? Steve and Dustin?"

Violet's lips curved down, she shook her head. "No, uhm. I didn't. I don't know where they are, and Steve still isn't answering me."

Will frowns as he set his hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry, Vi."

She shrugged helplessly and pulled out her Walkman, "Nothing we can do but hope that they're okay, right?"

Will nods solemnly as he drops his hand, "Yeah, right."

Violet sighs softly, pressing play on her Walkman before and resting her headphones on her neck as Bon Jovi's track Runaway plays. "Okay, so tell me what's going on? Why is Nancy saying she needs to visit her grandma? Why are we here?"

Will heaves a sigh as he leans forward in the chair, he clasps his hands together as he leans his elbows on his knees. "Do you want the long version, or the short version?"

Violet shrugged, "We got all night, long version please."

"Okay, so we were in the basement and El was busy finding my mom and and Hopper." Will began to explain, "I guess they're in Illinois together right now."

Violet frowns in confusion, "Illinois? What are they doing there."

Will shook his head, "No idea, but she found them so atleast we know that they're okay I guess. But then suddenly Nancy and Jonathan are coming downstairs and demanding to know everything that we know. So El told them about what you guys learned about Billy and Heather, and how she was scared and that she was making 'bad screams', whatever that's supposed to mean."

Violet's nose wrinkles, "You don't wanna know."

"Yeah, I didn't think I would." Will's features twists in disturbance, then he shook his head as he brushed off the topic. "Anyway, after we told them Nancy told us about what happened with her last night when she was here. Apparently, when we locked Billy in the sauna, turns out he wasn't the only person that was affected."

Violet eyes widened, her jaw hung agape. "Wait, what?"

Will nods at her reaction, "Yeah, so Nancy was the hospital seeing an old woman named Mrs. Driscoll, she said that she and Jonathan were at her house on a job because she had some kind of rat problem. But when they went to see her they found this... rabid rat that she happened to trap in a cage. I guess they decided to head back to her house that night because they wanted to give the Hawkins post proof of the rat, but when they got there they found her... eating right through a bag of fertilizer."