Chapter 94

Recently, the temperature difference between day and night in City B was very large. When it was almost evening, there was no longer the feeling of burning as it was during the day, and it was even a bit chilly when the wind blew.

Ji Rang was very familiar with the neighborhood, and after Qi Ying's body was fully recovered, he took her out to stroll around the alleys.

She liked to eat candied haws, and here they happened to have the most authentic candied haws. Hawthorn used were big and full, and the icing was pure and sweet. They could also sprinkle it with sesame or peanut grains as they liked. Qi Ying had never eaten such delicious candied haws, and she didn't want to leave when she was standing in front of the store.

Ji Rang suddenly felt that his little baby was too easy to cheat.

It was estimated that the bad guys could deceive her away with a handful of candied haws.

He was so worried.

The little girl tasted all the flavors, and finally got two more skewers packed. Ji Rang said, "Don't eat it now?"

She was embarrassed when carrying the small bag: "The teeth hurt."

Oh, you also know to have toothache.

Ji Rang rubbed her head amusedly, and then took her along the alley to find a restaurant for dinner, "Do you want to eat roast duck? Should we eat stew? Or lamb?"

The little girl didn't know when took out the packed candied haws again, her face was bulging, and her voice vaguely said: "It's okay. I'm not hungry, it depends on what you want to eat."

Ji Rang: "..."

So, he took her to eat roast duck.

Just now, the little girl who said she was not hungry, but when she saw the slices of golden roast duck, she began to swallow her saliva. Ji Rang refused to let her do anything. He spread the thin skins on the plate, rolled them up one by one and fed them to her.

Qi Ying was a little embarrassed and whispered: "I'm not a kid, I'll do it myself."

Ji Rang stuffed her mouth with roast duck rolls: "No adult can eat so many candied haws."

Suddenly he felt that he should take her to the dentist. He didn't know how many cavities had grown in her mouth after eating so much sugar.

It's the boyfriend's job as well as an old father's heart.

After dinner, they went to watch movies. There were quite a lot of movies released on the National Day. Ji Rang asked her to pick the movie and himself went to buy popcorn and milk tea at the counter.

He was receiving the popcorn from the clerk, when suddenly there was a sweet voice next to him: "Huh? Ji Rang, it's you." The delicately dressed girl was surprised: "Are you watching the movie alone? What a coincidence. "

Ji Rang turned his head and glanced at her: "Who are you?"

Girl: "..." She was stunned for a few seconds before restoring her facial expression, "I'm your classmate, my name is Zheng Ling, a police academy student. Don't you remember when we were the leader of the team together?"

Ji Rang indifferently glanced at her. According to his usual temper, would he still remember this girl?

But remembering the little girl taught him this morning to be polite. So, he took that sentence back and replaced it with: "I'm sorry, I don't remember."

The police academy flower Zheng Ling was probably used to his indifference, and she didn't care, she still smiled sweetly, "We met by coincidence, which movie are you watching? We can watch it together."