Chapter 6

The sun was halfway set and the clouds were embedded with golden edges. The diluted evening light, thin and hazy, fell into her eyes.

There were blue dots of ink on his sleeve, leaving a faint blue after washing. Qi Ying carefully dragged it into the palm of her hand. She didn't dare to tug hard because she was afraid that the school uniform would fall from his shoulder.

Ji Rang held her schoolbag in one hand and put his other hand in his pant pocket, walking lazily ahead.

Walking outside the teaching building, not far away, Yu Yue stood by the green planter bed and played with his mobile phone, looking up from time to time. The first few glances were cursory. The last glance was first aimed at Ji Rang, then Qi Ying who was behind Ji Rang. Then the glance turned into a glare.

He shoved his phone into his pocket and rushed over.

Ji Rang also saw him and stopped in place. When Yu Yue rushed forward, he pull the schoolbag into his arms without warning.

Yu Yue hated looking at Qi Ying behind Ji Rang and regardless of whether she could hear or not, he yelled, "Sister, you can't go with him!"

Ji Rang didn't look back, just reached out and grabbed the school uniform from his shoulders, shook it, and signaled Qi Ying to let go.

She let go obediently.

The ruthless aura finally disappeared.

Ji Rang was about to leave when Yu Yue couldn't help to say, "Can you stay away from my sister? She is different from those girls who you played with before."

Ji Rang laughed out loud as if he heard a big joke.

He tilted his head to look at Yu Yue.

The narrow corners of his eyes were drooping and cold. His dark pupils were like the night sky of winter and even light could not calm the chill.

Yu Yue was shaken in his heart.

At this time, he finally had a clear understanding of the legendary fierce and wicked Haicheng school bully.

Ji Rang picked at the corner of his mouth and as always, smiled indifferently but his tone was chilling, "It's different, you have to play before you can know."

Yu Yue was furious.

It looked like he was going to fight him.

Ji Rang whispered, "What? Want to be beaten in front of your sister?"

Yu Yue instantly remembered the fear of being dominated by stomach pain yesterday afternoon.

Fuck, he couldn't beat Ji Rang.

It's only true that one has to bend and flex.

He gritted his teeth and gave Ji Rang a glance, grabbed Qi Ying's wrist, and walked away. Qi Rang was dragged by him a little and after hurriedly following his step, turned back and waved.

Yu Yue felt mad at her.

When they got to the school gate, they received a call from Yu Cheng saying that he would arrive in ten minutes. Yu Yue stood under the tree, typing a message out to Qi Ying with enough energy to almost break the screen.

"Someday you will be sold by Ji Rang and you will still help him count the money!"

Qi Ying returned: "He won't"

Yu Yan: "?"

Qi Ying: "Trafficking a person is illegal."

Yu Yan: "?"