Chapter 5

After the official start of classes, the school's cafeteria also began to operate. Students generally had lunch in the cafeteria or in small restaurants in the areas around school. Because Haicheng's cafeteria was known for its cleanliness and good food, most students chose the cafeteria.

Just after the bell rang, several boys in the class rushed out of the classrooms like the wind. The math teacher was accustomed to this scene and joked while receiving lesson plans: "I wish them the first sweet and sour pork ribs of the semester."

The signature dish of Haicheng's cafeteria was sweet and sour pork ribs.

Yue Li had drooled the entire lesson with Qi Ying and when she saw the scene of classmates rushing to lunch, she also hurriedly ran towards the cafeteria.

Yue Li underestimated the group of wolves' love of sweet and sour pork rib. By the time the girls arrived, the trays were empty.

So they had to choose the sweet and sour fish ball.

At the peak of lunch, there were people everywhere. When Yue Li led Qi Ying to find somewhere to eat their meal, there were no empty tables. Generally, the case was to gather with other classmates and find a table. Yue Li was no exception. She found classmates from their class and walked towards them with her plate.

The other dining tables were almost full, with only one table by the glass door.

People came and went, no one sat, they didn't even glance at the table.

Yue Li was still talking to her classmate who was not far away.

As soon as her words fell, the noisy cafeteria was suddenly quiet.

Yue Li was so scared that she covered her mouth, thinking she was too loud, but she found that everyone was rushing to the door. She also looked back. She almost dropped her lunch tray.

She didn't know how Qi Ying, who had been just behind her, was now sitting opposite Ji Rang.

Who doesn't know in Haicheng First High School that Ji Rang never eats at the same table with other people and even the group of teenagers that followed him would not trespass this rule.

When Ji Rang first entered Haicheng, no one thought this freshman who was said to be difficult would actually be hard to mess with. At that time, a high school senior from the sports school was very provocative and sat opposite to Ji Rang and was hit by a tray filled with hot dishes in front of the school's teachers and students.

Carrying a violent temper, Ji Rang broke two of his front teeth.

Since then, everyone took a detour around him.

Yue Li was almost scared to death. When she wanted to shout out, she remembered Qi Ying couldn't hear her and when she thought about it, she also didn't dare.

The whole cafeteria was shrouded in a strange quietness.

Qi Ying actually smiled at the teenager opposite her.

She was actually a little unhappy. Why was everyone laughing and joking, but the general was sitting here alone?

There people misunderstood him with all the gossip.

It was too much!

Ji Rang looked at Qi Ying for a while, but did not respond.

Qi Ying blinked, as if puzzled, then smiled at him then lowered her head and began to eat.

She had good posture while eating. Her long eyelashes flickered up and down as she chewed. She ate deliciously without any sound.

Qu Dazhuang and Liu Haiyang were sitting at the table next to them. They were afraid to make a sound. They were afraid that it would make Ji Ge beat them with a dinner plate.