Chapter 10

From the heart of Yang Xinyuan, Yu Yue inquired about the time and place of the group of people who were trying to fight Ji Rang.

As soon as school was over, he went to class 2-2 to pick up Qi Ying. As a result, Yue Li took Qi Ying and said, "We're going to go shopping at Silver Elephant City."

Silver Elephant City was a bustling wholesale market in the early years. There were many kinds of cheap things, and it had evolved into a variety of small commodity streets. There were a series of low-end entertainment venues such as ktv, arcades, billard halls, etc., For a high school student, it was a go-to for shopping.

Alright, just walk that way. Anyway, there was more than an hour before the meet-up. Yu Yue followed them with his schoolbag. At the beginning, he only carried his bag on one shoulder. He didn't know what happened but he became a hanger with three bags hanging from his body.

There was a lot of homework for weekends, the three bags were packed with textbooks and was heavy to death.

This shopping was just torture, it would be better to just have him run with such a heavy load.

Yue Li saw he was tired and kindly said, "Would you like to go to the tea shop and wait for us? If you go across the front, there's a milk tea shop. We'll stop there after a while."

Yu Yue had been pardoned, "I'll go!"

Three people cut through alley after alley.

There were many old houses nearby, the cables were tangled intricately, and they were full of sparrows pooping everywhere. Long bamboo poles stretched out of windows and brightly colored underwear fluttered in the wind.

There were so many alleys that if one didn't pay attention, they would go in the wrong direction. Yue Li led the way and said, "Sister will invite you to drink milk tea."

Yu Yue: "Dwarves aren't qualified to call themselves big sister."

Yue Li turned around and walked backwards, raising her middle finger at him: "You have offended me twice. Once, you scolded me for thick legs and now, scolded me for being short."

Yu Yue: "..."

Was she so vengeful?

Talking as they rounded the corner, there stood six or seven people under the telephone poles in the deep alley.

One of them was lying face down on the ground and because the hair on the back of his head was being dragged by a squatting teenager, he had to raise his head slightly.

The squatting boy was still twitching his lips, and he seemed careless but his voice was dark: "The last time I warned you, if you entangled Lao Tzu again, it would more than just bleeding."

He stood with his hands up, stepped on the face of the man with one foot, and asked in a low voice: "Remember?"

The man cried and nodded.

He smiled in satisfaction, raised his head, and saw the three people standing at the end of the alley.

His face suddenly changed.

Yue Li's legs trembled a little and she said, "He... he won't come to kill us right?"

Yu Yue: "..."

Yang Xinyuan, you unreliable thing! Said Zhang Daqing was leading someone to Ji Rang? What he saw was Ji Rang pressing Zhang Daqing on the ground!!!

but...

He tilted his head and looked at Qi Ying.

By accident, letting Qi Ying see Ji Rang's bad side was also considered to be completed?