She squatted on the ground and looked at the family portrait.

It was taken in Ocean Park. Behind them was the Mermaid Pavilion, and you could see a golden mermaid in the water. All three of them were laughing happily.

After a long time, she whispered and said hesitantly: "Dad...Mom..."

She still didn't understand where the sense of familiarity and pain came from, but yesterday after crying and revealing her heart in front of Ji Rang, she found that this body was not as violently repelling things about her parents as before.

Yu Cheng shouted outside: "Yingying, let's go, we won't be able to catch the plane anymore."

She rubbed her eyes, put the photo in her suitcase, and answered obediently: "Okay."

When they left the community, Ji Rang was still standing in the same position. When Yu Cheng waved the taxi over and was waiting for it, he looked around at random and muttered to himself: "Did I see this person in the cemetery yesterday? It's impossible, isn't it such a coincidence?"

He has always been a careless man, he didn't think much about it, and he got in the taxi and left as soon as the taxi arrived.

Ji Rang waited for them to leave before calling a taxi to the airport.

He said he would stay with her, so he really stayed with her all the way, waiting for her to pass the security check before sending her a message: See you in Haicheng.

Qi Ying returned an obedient "Ok".

He did not board the plane.

He changed his itinerary to the evening, and then turned back to the places where he visited with Qi Ying last night.

He was alone again, walked the way she had walked, ate at her favorite restaurant, and finally went to her school. Yan Qi was conducting class, and the Security Department would definitely not let him in, but it didn't trouble him.

He could jump over two of Yan Qi's old wall at once, and it was not a joke.

He jumped into the school and wandered around at random, where he actually saw her picture in the school's faded bulletin board.

She was rated as an outstanding student in the first semester of high school. The profile under the photo said that she was admitted to Yancheng No. 7 Middle School with the fourth rank in the city entrance examination.

The photo had faded a lot, but it's not difficult to see the cute smile on her face.

He took out his phone and took a picture of it.

As soon as the picture was clicked, he heard someone screaming from behind: "Which class are you in? Walking outside during class hours without wearing a school uniform?"

Ji Rang was about to run, and the student who stood behind the bulletin board posting the campus newspaper came out and they stared at each other.

Fu Nanxun thought he was dreaming.

He stared at the indifferent young man in front of him dumbfounded, and for a long time he shouted in shock: "Ji Rang?!"

The security guard behind him had approached and patted Ji Rang on the shoulder, "Which class are you in?"

Fu Nanxun walked out from behind the bulletin board, holding the campus newspaper and glue in his hand, and smiled and said to the security guard: "He is a freshman in our class and has not received the uniform for the time being. We are changing this issue of the campus newspaper."

The security guard naturally knew the number one in this grade, which was loved by the teachers and students of the whole school, and he nodded and left without doubt.