Chapter 9: Caught you

Please note :- both tae and kook are in their wolf forms until i mention them shifting and changing , there might be transitions in the use of pronouns it/he even when they are wolves [ i mentioned it for y'alls convenience since i found myself getting confused while writing this chap haha]

Hope you like this chapter

Ignore the mistakes <7

----

'Rule number 1 , don't get distracted and let your opponent take advantage' , the trueblood linked as he now sprinted off in the woods leaving the dumbfounded omega back.

"I swear- he's so dead." Taehyung grunted quickly regaining the composure , and running after the trueblood , who was long deep into the woods already.

The trueblood after running in deeper ,now had slowed off the pace , thinking the omega would take some time so he decided to figure out the way back to camp till he takes rest, turning his sharp hearing senses on , he concentrated.

That was when he heard a voice behind him coming from the bushes .

Before he even knew the omega had crossed him, while letting out a loud howl of victory as it soon disappeared into the woods.

Mentally cursing himself and his carelessness , jeongguk rushed his way to omega, trying to get neck-to-neck with him , and the rage only boiled when he heard the omega.

'come on jeonggukie , i wasn't the one who started off by cheating though, still , look.' omega mind linked him , the little huffs could be heard too , indicating he would get tired very soon.

'Rule number 2 , never let your opponent know when you're weak , omega' the alpha linked back with the thought of winning clouding his senses , as he increased the pace , soon spotting the omega running in front of him , and in a matter of seconds , he was crossed , and jeongguk was near his victory , letting out a howl of joy just like taehyung.

He knew , no matter what , omega could never take over him now, cause it was running out breath and will surely have to wait for a few seconds to gain the energy back.

But what intrigued him was that when he turned back , even with the microscopic vision , he couldn't spot the omega behind him , which even though tensed him a bit but he nevertheless continued thinking it might be omega pulling off childish tricks on him.

The wolf felt proud as it could now see the teenagers and the glow of fire very near him, just 2 bushes to be jumped off and-

'Let me add Rule number 3 for you jeon , short , sweet , simple ---think smarter.' the omega caught the other off guard , as suddenly it jumped in front of the trueblood out of nowhere which made the said wolf come to a sudden halt.

'happy victory to me? ' the omega linked him while letting out a cocky grunt as he turned to cross their finishing line.

But , oof , well , jeongguk being jeongguk , lunged over the omega , making it letting out a high pitched shrieked howl, as the trueblood tackled him , rolling down the hill together with their bodies on top of each other , connected.

There were collective gasps from the people who were sitting there , some standing and giving way to both the wolves , while some standing and rushing off near the campfire to block them if they by chance near it, but they stopped rolling of when the omega put his feet on the either side, stilling on the ground, when he was on top, halting the unending saga of rolling.

But , what he did next , also surprised the audience , the omega pulled out one of his paw and lightly hit the trueblood on his face with a growl, before running of into bushes to change and treat the minor wounds he got.