BESTFRIENDS ~Harry imagine P1~

hey wats up ok just making sure another warning if you don't wanna see the boys in a dirty image STOP READING! but if you do continue my Dirty Directioners! ;)

ENJOY ;)

(future me: This was in the beginning of my writing, gosh it was so horrible. I was seriously so stupid when I started this. I'm sorry, the further you get the better I write)

I stood up from my couch and walked into the kitchen to grab an apple. yes I enjoy apples don't judge. I've been waiting all day for my bestfriend Harry to show up. we've been bestfriends for years and I've always secretly liked him. from the moment we met I always wanted to be with him. I've just recently started to fall for him, but that all stopped when he got a girlfriend.

yup you guessed it Taylor freaking swift God I hate her, she's such a bitch and I can tell she doesn't even like him for who he is. I sat down on my couch, eating my apple playing with the hem of my nit sweater. it came down to mid thigh so I just wore black leggings under it. she's just such an annoying bitch. yesterday she got me so pissed off because she called Niall a fat ass!! I got so pissed!!! I yelled at her and called her a bitch. I smiled to myself as I remembered the look on her face priceless!! anyways her and Harry had something today, and later on Harry was supposed to come over to my flat and watch a crap load of chick flicks with me. we have these days they're always fun. we were snuggled up one time and I fell asleep in his arms. it was amazing and he said he wanted to 'talk' with me. I have no Idea what about though. the door flung open pulling me out of my thoughts, and I jumped in surprise.

it was Harry.

I walked around the couch as he close the door shut with his foot taking off his jacket. God the way his muscles flexed he looked so sexy. OH GOD (Y/N) STOP IT NOW!! any other day okay but for now snap out of it!! I shook my thoughts off and immediately got concerned. he looked like he was dying to get something out.

"Harry wa-" I couldn't finish all of the sudden Harry grabbed me by my waist and pulled me so there was no space between our chests. we both breathed deeply as our chest were pressed together. I looked up at him my hands were on his chest. God how I wanted so badly to just kiss him.

"(Y/N) you don't know how long I've been wanting to do this" he whispered as he looked down to my lips and licked his soft pink ones. as he took his bottom lip between his teeth then back to my eyes.

"do what?" I whispered back sounding clueless. he answered me by slipping his hands down my bum squeezing it gently. then he bent down to my thighs, and picked me up so my legs wrapped around his waist.

"this" he said and with that he crashed his soft plump lips to mine. I instantly felt sparks go off I responded to the kiss quickly. kissing back with just as much passion as he kissed me with. my fingers found there way to his curls lightly fisting them we pulled back at the same time for breath.

"wow" I said gasping for breath.

"that was even better than I imagined" he said breathless and smiled. I smiled back. I was about to ask him about it when he crashed his plump lips on mine again. this kiss was longer he trailed his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decided that I wanted to tease him. I denied him. he smiled in to the kiss enjoying at how I was playfully teasing him. I could feel him walking some where but where? all of the sudden my back was pressed against the wall next to my bedroom door. he continued to hungrily kiss me. rubbing under my thighs he took me by surprise when he squeezed it. I gasped in the kiss he took his chance not wasting any time. slipping his tongue into my mouth I moaned in pleasure. the way his tongue explored my entire mouth. I guess he liked it cause he moved his hands to my bum and squeezed it. I moaned again he pulled away from the kiss. I frowned at the loss of contact I was about to ask him why, but I got my answer as he went down to my neck. I giggled as he growled playfully nipping at my neck. my fingers found there way into his curls. I fisted them as he began to suck at my sweet spot. I moaned his name. my legs still tightly wrapped around his waist. I knew it then and there. it was Harry. its always been Harry he'd never hurt me, he'd do anything to make me happy, and he was always there for me when I'm sad or angry, he'd always be the one to calm me down just by holding me, and telling me everything was gonna be alright I loved him. I smiled.

"Harry" I whispered.

"mmh" he hummed against my skin.

"make love to me" I whimpered as he squeezed my thigh and nipped my neck. once he heard those words he stopped his actions shocked. he knew I was a virgin. I had never had any sexual experience other than a kiss. that's as far as its ever gone for me. he knew every one of my deepest darkest secrets. he moved his head away from my neck to look at me his green orbs wide.

"a-are you sure?" he asked.

"yes" I spoke. he smiled. he leaned in his plump lips coming to my ear.

"I'll be gentle just tell me if it hurts to much and well stop I promise" he whispered. I nodded wanting him to continue with hungrily kissing my neck. he leaned down to my neck I felt his tongue as he licked a stripe up my neck. I gasped as he blew at the skin he wet with his tongue. goose bumps forming on the spot.

"Harry" I moaned as he pulled me from the wall and walked into my bedroom. he kicked the door closed, and pushed me against the wood. he let me down. my feet touched the carpet as his figure towered over me. he bit his lip looking at me hungrily. his eyes filled with lust. I smiled knowing I was the cause of his arousal. I giggled as he grabbed my waist lifting me over his shoulder.

"what are you giggling at?" he asked me as he laid me down.

"I'm just giggling at the thought of my bestfriend and I finally getting together" I told him honestly.

"(Y/N) be my girlfriend" he whispered huskily. his voice sent chills down my spine. I nodded and smiled as he kissed me passionately. his plump lips were so soft. his hands roaming up and down my torso. I moaned enjoying his big and warm strong hands roaming my body. he stopped once he got to the hem of my nit sweater. instead of taking it off like I thought. he went under it and hooked his fingers into my leggings, and pulled them down to my ankles and yanked them off. his hands went over my smooth legs he rubbed them.

"so soft" he mumbled against my thigh as he placed sweet kisses on my legs. I giggled at his comment. he smiled

"sorry love I just wanted to get those things off of you so I could finally feel your soft legs" he explained.

"its ok Harry" I said giggling as he squeezed my thigh from the inside.

"you're completely sure about this love?" he asked yet again.

"Harry I'm positive" I said reassuring him.

"alright then love I'm just making sure" he said.

"Harry I've never been so sure about anything in my life" I said smiling at him. he smiled back.

"alright then love" he paused.

"now let me make love to you" he whispered huskily. I moaned as he rolled his hips into mine. rubbing his crotch against mine. I could already feel his bulge.

"that's how badly I want you" he hungrily whispered to me. I whimpered as he repeated the action. the feeling of his covered bulge against my thin lace panties was indescribable. his warm hands went under my nit sweater before he swiftly pulled it off to reveal my bra covered chest. he took his bottom lip between his teeth. I shyly smiled with the heat rushing to my cheeks as he pulled his shirt off. I bit my lip staring at his ABS. God I've only ever seen them when we would go swimming. when he'd pull his shirt off. I would always have to look away. I knew if I looked I wouldn't be able to resist to feel them. Harry would always end up throwing me over his shoulder and talking me with him. he'd never let me go. knowing that I can't swim. I giggled as Harry's curls tickled my stomach. as he was pressing kisses into my abdomen. bringing me out of my thoughts. I gasped as Harry began to suck at my left hip. I breathlessly gasped his name in pleasure. fisting his curls in my fingers as he nipped at my skin I was sure to have a love bite.

-------------------------

lol I know I'm such a tease. sorry ill post the second part later. the next ones gonna be different though. just preparing you for the wait.

oh yeah.

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN (if you want if u don't I'm cool with it)

(future me again: sorry, but there wont be any requests given out anymore!)

~ JazzibooXx