Big Brother Is Watching You...

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"What? Can't a guy go into a bookstore?"

"You're randomly hitting on girls again, aren't you?"

Gavin's grin widened and he winked. "Now, Fay, you and I both know I don't have to hit on girls...they come to me."

Did I mention that Gavin was an uber ladies man? No kidding. And weirdly enough, the female popultion, excluding myself andthe fewgirls who had eyes too see that Gavin was a total player, was into him. He flicked a finger and they all floated to him.

It was down right annoying.

"Don't creep up on me like that," I shot him a warning look. "Ever."

"Uh huh, right. It wasn't like I was trying to, your mind was a thousand miles away, babe."

I ignored him, looking around us. I wasn't being watched anymore. When Gavin showed up, the sensation stopped all together.

"You're acting suspicious," Gavin noted. "Whats up?"

"Nothing," I avoided looking into my cousins eyes. Yeah, that's right. Gavin FitzPatrick was my cousin, a distant cousin, but a cousin non-the-less. I've known him since I was three. Another pain in my ass, in other words.

"Now, now, Fayonette," Gavin flung an arm casually around my shoulder, "don't lie."

I glared at him. He knew I hated, HATED being called my whole name. "Are you cruising for a bruisng, Gavin?"

His handsome face hardened, all his flirtatious aura gone. "Tell me the truth, Fay, whats wrong?"

I looked away from his searching gaze. Okay, it was really disturbing how he could change gears like that. One minute he's in total playboy mode and the next he was all serious. I had one weird family members.

Actually, it was an amazing coincidence that I'd run into him like this when I was introuble. My eyes narrowed, glancing at him.

Truthfully, he seemed to always pop up when I or any other member in my family was introuble. Though we were cousins, Gavin's family is rich, totally loaded. You could say he was born with a silverspoon in his mouth. When he was young, whatever he wanted he got. Now that he was older, 23 yrs old, it was the same but he lived alone now. For some reason he didn't get along with his side of the family well. Hell I didn't get along with his side of the family. They were all snobs.

Anyway my point is he had always been there to bail me out of jams. Like paying for school founders statue my friends spray painted. Yeah, he could afford it. Like I said, he was loaded. Loaded and oddly myserious sometimes. He and Dean got along great.

Bunch of weirdos.

"Nothings up, Gavin, suspicious much?" I escaped from his arm around my shoulder. "Were you checking up on me again? Is that why you're here?"

Gavin's whole feature change in a blink of an eye. He was back to his "lady killer" mode. He smiled devlishly at me. "Aws, Fay, now who's the suspucious one? Like I said, I was just walking by when I saw you. Totally innocent."

Innocent my ass. There was not a single innocent bone in this guys body. "Rii-ight. Look I gotta go, nice seeing you, blah blah blah."

"You know, Fay, if you were in some sort of trouble, I'll gladly help you out." He was smiling, but oddly enough, I knew it was a fake smile. That smile was a camoflauge. I had a sudden feeling that there was a whole lot more to this guy than meets the eye.

"Yeah, thanks I guess."

I left after that. The whole time I felt his intense gaze burning on my back. It was like he knew something was wrong just like Dean knew things sometimes.

Freaking weirdo family members.

----------

Cookie: Thanks sooo much for the comments and votes. :) You guys and gals are grate. With your support the story is doing pretty well, better than i had expected. ^_^

Chris Evans, the hot shirtess guy on the right will be playing Fays cousin Gavin FitzPatrick. :)

Song is by Rockwell "I always feel like somebodys watching me" Its on old song but i think its funny so there. >.<

VOTE!/COMMENT! la de dah

ps. Sorry for any mistakes, my brain farted and I was too lazy to edit. I'll do it...one of these day. :/