1993

(tw: rape)

I happily watched Beavis and Butt-Head while my grandma got ready for work. "Sweetie, have you seen my bag? I can't find that piece of shit anywhere." She walked into the room. I groaned as I turned my head to her. "Why do you need it anyway?" She rolled her green eyes at me. "Nevermind get in the car."

When we got to my school, grandma pulled me into a Tight hug and told me bye. I skipped to the front of the school and waited for Chloe. Chloe was my best friend since the 9th grade, we are currently in senior year. She had beautiful long black hair and pretty green eyes. she was kinda a bitch, but she was the only way I had survived here. I still was unkown for most people, but I wasn't bullied so I stuck by her side. " Hey y/n. Walk with me." She finally showed up. She walked me to the back of the school to where her 'best friend' Martha was. Martha had red hair and brown eyes. Martha wasn't the nicest person in fact she was a fucking whore. She hated my guts. She was the type of person that just didn't give a shit if you died she would still talk bad about you. "Chloe! Oh and y/n hey girl." She snorted. She was very pretty, but still I hated her." Hey." I walked away when they started to talk.

They never really cared for when I walked away, which I was grateful for. I truly appreciated them when they did that. I walked into the school bathroom and heard crying, I just let that person cry in peace and Left shortly after. I watched as I saw kids run into classrooms and I went to mine as well.

I listened as the teacher called roll and answered to my name. After roll I stopped paying attention and started daydreaming. In Roseville a bunch of murders have been happening. Different murderers and different tactics. With all the murders we had a curfew( which was 7.p.m) I flinched when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned my head to sigh as I saw stu macher. He would always be needy and beg me for the answers. "What?" I hushed out.
He smirked " I just wanted to say you look great today." He lays his head on his hand. " If you want the answers-"
"Ms.l/n and Mr.Macher do we have a problem here." Mr.grey said as he rolled his eyes." Yes, I was wondering, how is your wife." Stu said as everyone laughed. Everyone thought he was gay and they all planned on him getting fired. Everyone would leave letters to him that called him bad things and the girls would tell the principal he would try to steal their makeup. "Great, actually." He fired back. I never understood the hate towards him, he didn't say anything bad about anyone and he was a great teacher. He was probably my favorite, he was one of the youngest as well, he had brown eyes and brown hair. He had a daughter named Suzie that I would babysit from time to time.

"Time skip"

Shortly after school had ended and I started to walk around. I always loved the way it looked without anybody hoarding up the halls. I ran to the bathroom when I hear footsteps.

(Tw: rape)
I walked into the bathroom and sighed before I heard crying and a man whisper "shut up." Over and over again. I didn't understand at first and then I realized what was happening. He was raping the girl

I started to slam my body against the door and scream for help. The man pushed the door opened and slammed it into me. I fell onto the ground and he put on his clothes and scream at me. " Don't tell anyone what you just saw fucker ." He said " and what if I do fucker." I mocked him He smirked and got on top of me once he got his clothes on. He started to punch me over and over again.
(Tw: rape over)

Once he left I got up and went to the girl. She was shaking and crying. " Hey, hey don't worry, I'm here." I said and handed her, her clothes. I locked the bathroom door and stood where I couldn't see her. Once she was ready, I hugged her and made sure she felt comfortable. After while I left the school and went home. Once I got home I unlocked the door and went inside.

" What the fuck?"

(This is my first story, and I'm really happy for it, please give ideas for the story and everything please thank you for reading.)