Falling for The Nerd Part 8

Start bij het begin

"Hey... Hey what's wrong?" Justin asked.

"It's Dean... He.. He was going to rape me." I started crying and leaning in Justin's chest.

"I'm going to kill him." Justin exclaimed.

"Shh... It's ok Jade i'm here." Justin said in my ear. He made me all warm and happy again. 

"Do you want to come to my house and would your parents mind?" Justin asked.

"Yeah i would love to.. Umm yeah my parents are gone out on a buisness trip." I said.

"Cool come in my car." Justin said.

I was in Justin's car and i started to hold my stomach. It hurt so much i started to sob again.

"Jade what's wrong?" Justin asked?

"Dean... He kicked my stomach so bad it really hurts." I said.

"I will check on it when we go to my house." Justin looked at me then held my hand. It felt so nice and warm. 

****************

We arrived at Justin's house and i started to feel like i was at home again. I missed hanging out with Justin so much. 

Justin grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room. 

"Where's your mum?" I asked.

"She's not here this weekend unfortunately."

"Oh.. ok." 

"Take your dress off." Justin asked.

All i could do was blush. Justin smirked at me and i blushed even harder.

"I need to see how bad Dean hurt you remember?" Justin explained.

"Uhh.. sorry i forgot."

I unzipped my dress and i was left in panties and a bra. I was so embaressed and i got really nervous. 

Justin kept on looking at me and was smiling. 

"You look so beautiful." Justin said. I just blushed.

Justin was examining my bruise. When he touched it, it hurt pretty bad i started to whimper in pain. 

"It looks really bad.I can't believe he did this to you. That jerk." Justin said.

"I'm so sorry. I should of trusted you." I said.

"It's ok angel atleast you know now."

"I will leave you some clothes to shower and maybe you want to watch a movie with me?" Justin smiled. 

"I'd love to." I said. 

I got in the shower and started to wash my hair with Justin's shampoo. It felt so good to have a nice warm shower. I was humming a light and soft tune until i heard a knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Justin... I.. uh.. I wanted to bring you your clothes. May i come in. I promise not to look at you." Justin asked shyly.

"Uhh.. yeah i guess so. Promise me you won't look." I asked.

"Don't worry i'm not that bad." Justin laughed. 

As soon as Justin lay down the clothes on the bench i decided to get dry and get dressesd.  Justin's boxers were quite big on me so i decided to just wear Justin's long cute t-shirt. 

As i was walking down the stairs Justin put his arms around me and carried me bridestyle. I was laughing so hard and Justin was too. His laugh was so adorable i could listen to it all day and night.

"Where are my boxers?" Justin grinned.

"They didn't fit me properly." 

"Very well then." Justin said while kissing me head. I shivered at his sense of touch.

"Do you still want to watch a movie?" Justin asked. 

"I'm actually sleepy Justin." I confessed. 

"Alright then.. You can sleep in my bed i will take the couch."

"I will take the couch no worries." I said. 

"No please Jade you have to take my bed... please." Justin blushed. I just smiled. 

"Ok...."

Justin took me to his room and just looked at me. He was blushing hard. He kissed my forehead and said goodnight. He was very adorable. I wonder what we are going to do tomorrow. 

_________________________

Did you like it? Should i update? Please comment me babes love you

Comment, vote and read <3