Still pissed at the creature's previous efforts to steal from him, the armored being slammed the small red humanoid into a brick wall with enough force to crack the surface.

"Hell..." Staring up at the sky before him the lone figure looked down from the alleyway he was in to the busy street before him. "How the frak did I get here!?!"

Staring up at the blood-red sky for a moment the figure snapped out of his confusion to reach for his belt.

'Unknown environment... just like the basic training scenarios. Evaluate the environment air seems breathable, locals most likely are some strain of mutant abhumans, not the worst I've seen. No visible water in this district which could be a problem later may need to ration my water if necessary. Equipment check,'

Reaching behind him he pulled a large rifle from the metal backpack still strapped to his back.

'Seal still closed... all content is most likely undamaged may need to check later when at a secure location. Hellgun is still working although I can feel that the machine spirit within doesn't seem to respond well to this new environment. Lowering the charge might ease the spirit's stress,'

Placed his hand on the side of the 'hellgun' as it hummed to life, gave a low-pitched whine allowing the energy cycle it had to ease up on the weapon's main systems. Reaching down he patted his belt finding that all his gear was still there, he was lucky enough to come around before that mutant tried to make off with his hard case.

'All of my belt supplies are right where they are supposed to be,'

Reaching to the holstered weapon at his side the figure pulled out a machine smaller hand-held weapon with a winged skull on one end and a stamped: 'FT-2424' on the other end of the weapon's side. Pulling back the slide and seeing a solid metal core in the weapon's chamber caused the figure to give a pleased nod seeing this weapon's machine spirit was still ready for anything.

'Good to see your still with me old friend,'

Holstering the weapon he then reached for his other side where unlike a firearm rested a sword of some kind. Pulling the weapon from his side he looked at the sharp jagged teeth resting on where a blade would be the figure pulled a trigger on the weapon which imminently caused the weapon to give a low roar as the jagged teeth spun around the weapon like that of a chainsaw.

'This sword of mine has it's machine spirit still is eager to spill blood for the omnissiah,' 

After inspecting the weapon for any damages he rested the weapon on his side letting the weapon rest for a moment. Turning back to the creature still imbedded in the weapon the creature gave a low moan showing it was still alive. Shaking his head the figure then turned in the opposite direction of the open street in the ally, one hand holding his hellgun and the other hand reaching to his helm.

"This is FT-2424 of the 627th warbeast corps of Delta group hailing out. I'm at a location known as 'Imp city' on 'hell' are there any members of Delta group that are receiving me?" The figure asked pressing on a small device on the side of his helmet, however, the communication device did not have any response but static. "I say again this is FT-242 of the 627th warbeast crops of Delta group anyone receiving me?"

Nothing...

"Can anyone hear me?"

...

"Brothers?"

...

"Coal? Ram? Vex? Fennec? Anyone? It's Frost,"

Going silent 'Frost' lowered his hand uneased by the silence through the communications line which gave him an easy feeling. Sure it wasn't as powerful as say a Vox-beacon but it should have been picking up something if not cosmic background noise. Yet all he got was just pure low white noise causing him to look back up at the strange 'moon' floating above Imp city.

How did he get here?

What happened to the ship?

What is this place?

And most importantly... Where were his vat-brothers?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So first things first... this chapter as the name implies is a pilot.

Short and sweet, mostly to lay out the bone works, but this story is a 40k and hazbin hotel/helluva boss crossover. In the past writing stories like this, not many people read them out of not understanding the lore of 40k or what have you.

This story will be sorta of a 'bridge' between non-40k fans and 40k fans where it's basically in a story where I will I can explain the lore/equipment in basic detail but nothing over-complicating (hopefully)

Frost/FT-242 is one of my personal OC's that I have been dying to write into a story for a few years now and now I finally get the chance to write about him!

I do hope I can have it where this story will keep you all entertained and reading even if it's not a 'reader' story that I usually do.

Till the next chapter! X)