Part 1: Pilot

"WHAT IS YOUR CHARGE!"

"TO HOLD THE LINE!"

"WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE!"

"TO KILL THE ENEMY!"

"WHAT IS YOUR DUTY!"

"THAT WE DIE STANDING!"

"WHAT ARE YOU!"

"WE ARE THE FANGS OF THE IMPERIUM!"

"THAN BARE YOURSELVES FOR HIS GRACE!"

"SUFFER NOT THE HERETIC TO LIVE!!!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Man look at all this shit. What even is all this?"

"Hey man hurry up he could wake up at any minute,"

"Just shut up or you'll give us away... what in hell is this?"

"Bro this is a bad idea,"

"Don't be a pussy now let's see what's that shiny bi- ITICK!"

While the red creature picked at his body the black-armored being snapped a clawed hand at the throat of the horned humanoid causing the other to flee in fear.  Rising up from the pile of trash while still choking the little cretin, the dazed figure rose up while shaking his armored head.

"Kraking hell... I shut my eyes for a minute and I got some under hive scav trying to-" Like how he interrupted the creature from looting his form the armored figure stopped to look at the creature he was choking.  "Your new,"

The lenses of the mask gave a low glow while studying the red creature.

"Horns... red skin... tail... hooves... white hair all although that's not the craziest thing I've seen in a mutant,"

"W-who you calling a mutant?" The figure ignored the thief's question, before grabbing a black hard case from the creature's hip.

"You. Unless you want me to call you a thief for trying to steal my wargear," Giving a grunt he placed the hard case on his belt where the creature had swiped it from and locked it back onto it's rightful spot on his hip. "Now I'm willing to look the other way if you answer a few questions for me you thieving mutant,"

"Fuck y-"

Poking his sharp armored thumb against the creature's throat the encased being stared into the yellow eyes of the creature.

"You want me to give you a tractotomy?"

"A-alright! Alright! What you wanna know?!"

"Where am I?"

"Pride Ring! Downtown in Imp City!"

The being titled his head slightly confused.

"Never heard of such a place,"

"Huh? Have you been living under a rock or something what kind of fucking- ACK! Okay! Okay! Easy!"

"What is the name of this world?"

"World? Sweet lucifer. How much oxygen do you get through that mask?" Growling at his question the creature squirmed in his grip. "Hell! You are in hell! Where else!"

"Hell?"

"Yeah! Do you need your ears checked?! I answered your damned questions let me go!" The creature hissed.