{story description}

Hello beautiful [hey, boys can be beautiful-ly handsome too],

Welcome to my very humble abode and for adding this book to your library and probably your reading list, then according to the sweet bunny above with the wicked saw or knife, not sure, I love every piece of you. Every single piece... Bah! I'm not that creepy ; ) but I still like you for that! Muah!

So I'm writing/publishing a mafia romance. First time of me doing that. I'm not exceptionally familiar with some things but I'll try my best. I hope it turns out well though.

{warning}

Please do not plagerize this book. Everything was written by me single handedly and I won't take it lightly if someone tries to copy it. Believe me, it shall not end well with them. Please please and please, no copying of my book. Thank you! All rights reserved®

{summary}

""Your eyes are so beautiful, mia cara. I'll like you to keep them open as I take what's mine."- Zaviero De Santis, The Sinner.

***

Zaviero
They call me The Sinner. And for sinister reasons. You see, corruption and depravity lives in my soul, an unending spiral into darkness. As the Don, the Italian underworld is my brutal playground and where my heart beats, a callous stone.

When I am faced with the task of bearing an heir, I already know who my bride is. The one whom I'll break until she rues the day she met me.

Kaira
He was my best friend, an almost lover. Until a dark tragedy ruined my life, tearing us apart. Now, he's back with an ultimatum I had no idea of—get married to him or face the dire consequences. And this time, he's more savage. Dangerous. Wicked.

While I tell myself I am done with the blood stained lies, the gory secrets, those silver eyes of his, reveal a different story. Beneath that ruthless exterior is a man who once held my heart. And now, a naive part of me is drawn to the sensual pleasures he promises. To the fiery touch of sin. His sins.

An 18+ Dark Mafia Arranged Marriage (Book 1 of The Touch of Sinners)

{this book contains}

•Explicit, mature content.
•If a scene gets too graphic and triggering, I will inform you guys at the beginning. Thank you.

{note}

•Kairaluchukwu is pronounced as Kai-ra-lu-chuu-kuu
•Zaviero is pronounced as Zah-vie-ero

{dedication}

This book is dedicated to my parents. They were the ones who inspired the story between Zaviero and Kaira. That's not to say that the actions which went on in the book happened in real life. It didn't. I just took an aspect of their life and spun it into a tale.

With no further ado then, I hope you get to enjoy reading this book just as I have enjoyed writing it. Thank you.

Nita.