Chapter 1 : The Sun Earns Its' Rays

The actual chapter one is upon you. Are you happy now unnamed person who was upset at me for leaving the prologue on a cliffhanger? Well now you're all gonna get a fight. What I'm trying to say is this picks up right where the prologue left off so enjoy, And if you don't... Do something about it.

Muzan: Do you really think you have what it takes to defeat me? Cutting off my head won't win you the battle.

Muzan punches Tsujihara directly in the stomach launching him several feet away and tumbling on the ground upon landing.

Tsujihara: *winded coughing* You are nothing but a murderer out to feed an insatiable bloodlust that will only be abated by senseless murder. You make me sick.

Muzan approaches Tsujihara with his arm already completely regerated. Tsujihara is already in a stance to unleash another attack with a presence that stops Muzan in his tracks.

Tsujihara: I won't let you hurt anyone else. I'm tired of letting you run rampant with your little imps that you call the "Twelve Kizuki" doing your bidding. YOU DON'T GET TO WALK AWAY FROM WHAT YOU'VE DONE THIS TIME!!

Tsujihara lunges at Muzan again with renewed composure in his stance and breathing. He unleashes multiple forms of sun breathing to both defend against Muzan's attacks while also attacking Muzan directly.

Muzan: You've got fight in you yet. I must say that your reputation procedes you, however I won't be lingering here for much longer for I have more pressing matters to attend to. But make no mistake, I'm not letting you live so much as I am throwing you to the "imps" as you have previously titled them.

Tsujihara: COWARD! Instead of staying to fight your target, you instead are going to send your lackeys to finish what you've started!? You really are everything you're made out to be. Just a murderous, *Lunging Slash* disrespectful *Overhead Combo Slash* STAIN ON HUMANITY!

Tsujihara lands another blow to Muzan's neck with the sword having enough power behind it to begin slashing Muzan from the neck diagonally into his chest. Muzan kicks Tsujihara away into a tree causing him to grunt loudly in pain. The grunts are heared by Tanjiro who was rushing home after smelling the blood on his way back up the mountain. Muzan takes the opportunity to escape knowing that if he stayed too much longer that he would be forced to go all out. Tanjiro arrives to see that his family was dead. He was checking the bodies for pulses when Tsujihara appears behind him and assures him that they were already gone when he showed up.

Tanjiro: *heavy crying* No... no no no that's not true! It can't be true.

Tsujihara: I'm sorry that I couldn't save them, but we must still bury them out of respect. I understand that this is difficult for you.

Tanjiro: Yeah... *clears eyes* Okay I'm ready, lets prepare the ground and find some burial stones.

Before Tanjiro leaves, out of pure disbelief he decides to check for one more pulse. He checks his sister for her pulse and to his surprise she still has a very faint and weak pulse.

Tanjiro: Tsujihara! NEZUKO IS ALIVE!!

Tsujihara immediately finishes burying the last body and rushes to Tanjiro to see if this is true and to his suprise it was.

Tsujihara: we have to get her to the town, maybe there we can find a doctor or someone who can help.

Tanjiro: Right. Lets get moving before who or whatever caused this comes back and be quick, I don't know how much longer she will survive for.

Tsujihara: Let's go there isn't much time to waste!

Tsujihara and Tanjiro begin their decent of the mountain at a very brisk pace with Tsujihara stopping mid way.