scarf - shadowpeach 💚

Smut

Macaque POV
I was currently walking around ffm , looking for my scarf; at first I thought I that one of the monkeys or shadow clones took it ,but none of them had it ,so at this point I was giving up for today,I would continue my search tomorrow.i then headed inside what is now both Wukong's and my place. As soon as I entered my ears twitched,I could hear a muffled noise,as I got closer I could start to tell that it was a series of muffled moans,I immediately went to opened the door to Wukong's and my room,and was greeted by a wonderfully erotic sight.

Wukong POV
I had stolen Macaque's scarf about two days ago ,mainly because I miss him and because i want his scent to by near me at all times.
I was currently jerking off ,with Macaque's scarf wrapped nicely around my neck ,with their being not another thread of clothing on me but the scarf.
I was using a gag to prevent any loud moans.
But just as I was getting close I heard the door open and saw ............. MACAQUE standing in the door way, looking straight at me with a smirk growing on his face "oh peaches~ such a pretty sight ~and I can't believe it's .all for me !" Macaque started to walk nearer to me,"M-Macaque i-i can explain."I said as red spread all over my face ,I was backing up on my bed until I hit the head board ,and saw Macaque disappear into the shadows and appear Infront of me with all his clothing now gone."peaches darling ~ you really can't expect that you can wear my clothes and look so damn hot and cute,and not let me fuck you."Macaque said , noticing how nervous I looked.

Time Skip
Third person POV

"Ahhhhhh~ mgh~ hah~ ah~~~,oh my gods Macaque~ you are so damn good !"Wukong moaned out. They had been going at this for about 10 and a half hours,both extremely over-stimulated ,and sensitive.
"M-mango~ I want you ngh~ to cum ahhhh~~ so deep I me that I can bare your cub~ (omg that sounds so fucking cringy)~~ " Wukong said barely being able to from a sentence without moaning.

"As you wish peaches~" Macaque said slightly grunting.
About few minutes later Macaque came in Wukong for what was probably the 15th time.

Both took a moment to catch their breaths; Macaque pulled out of Wukong and laid next to him in their mess of a bed," *huff* Wukong,my love?"Macaque said softly

"Yes?" Wukong replied quietly

"I'm pretty sure you're carrying my cub now ."Macaque said bluntly

"Obviously,!now let me sleep !"Wukong responded annoyed.

Hey guys I am so sorry I haven't posted I a while it's just I have had a lack of motivation and have been a little busy ,but I will be posting a little more