Part 14

~Xavier~
We got to his house and they walked in to his room , Gary was sitting outside annoyed.

I sat next to him and he stood up " are you angry at me?" He looked at me " you don't even realize what you've done , you put her in unnecessary danger " I sit down.

" Gary , I don't even know how one imprints on another , I didn't know it happened till Nate told me" , " that's because you're stupid , you both are and we can't even say anything" , " so how does one do this imprinting thing and aren't you guys trained to like not get such stuff".

" you really are stupid , blankies have one weakness and that's they mates , being imprinted isn't something that can be easily done to us , your senses are open have you found your mate yet?" He asked and I shrugged.

" honestly?" He nodded " is it possible for someone to have two mates?" , " no unless your mate dies and the Goddess blesses you with another" , " something is pulling me towards Lisa and Nat , even though like with Lisa the moment I sleep with her it goes away but for Nat I crave Nat" I was quiet for a while.

" is it because I have fallen inlove with Nat? Is that why I am rejecting my Mate?" I asked he got up rolled his eyes.

" you're dummer than I thought especially if you think that..." he kept quiet " I need to go do damage control on what you've done" , " wait do you know who my Mate is?" He nodded.

" can you tell me" , " we both know I can't" , " what do you mean ?", " you're an Alpha King ask your mom about it and your mate is not who you think it is , you were already on the right path" he said and left.

I got up going inside the house and to Nathan's room "don't mark her or father will have your head , I am going home , bring her back before 6 if not then I won't help you guys meet again" He rolled his eyes " your scent is awfully annoying go away" he said and I walked out getting into my car driving home.

~Gary~
I got to the apartment and looked for my mate finding her in my room wearing only my tshirt walking out of the bathroom.

A growl left my mouth and her cheeks turned red I closed the door and walked closer to her "you look beautiful love" she walked backwards and hit the wall.

I stood infront of her taking her in , I touched her cheek moving down to her lips , my hand fell down a finger going in circles on her nipples ,tracing down her stomach and she gasped , tracing down to her thighs.

She sucked on her lower lip " so gorgeous" I said fighting to keep myself calm.

I slid my arm behind her waist , parked my hand on her butt and squeezed " Gary" I looked her then her lips.

I slowly took them into mine and she responded locking her arms around my neck , I lick her lower lip asking for permission for my tongue to enter and she opens up immediately,  we break the kiss gasping for air.

I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist " Mark me" she whispered in my ear " make me yours" she said sucking on my ear.

I didn't need to hear anything more. I placed her on the bed removed the shirt for her leaving her bare in from of me , I took of my shirt and unbuckled my pants and slid them down.

I hovered ontop of her then started sucking on her neck making her tilt her head back giving me more excess.

I slid her underwear of with one hand , I placed myself between her legs making her spread them for me.

I rubbed on her clit making her moan , she was so wet I slid a finger in she moaned harder and I slid another one and she flinched , I fingered her and she moaned louder " Gary please" she pleaded , I took my fingers out immediately reaching for condoms on the side table.

I took my member out and her eyes popped out " it won't fit" she said and I chuckled " ofcourse it will sweetheart" , I pulled her to me making her sit on the edge of the bed kissing her slowly as I try to enter her , she flinches as my tip gets into to her.

She digs her nails on my back as I push slowly into her , when I am all inside tears run down on her sides.

" are you okay?" I ask and she tenses before nodding , I kiss her once more and reach for her neck , I suck and nibble on her and she moans , she starts grinding under me and I take that as a sign to start moving.

I pound up and down her slowly and she moans " fuck babe you're so tight" I pick up my pace she moans louder "oh fuck yes" I go faster I could feel her sides clenched her eyes rolled to the back of her head , I could feel myself about to come as well.

" faster" she says and I do just that " yes" she screams and cums I could feel myself about to come and I lifted her up abit my fangs ding into her skin and I mark her as I cum.

I start licking at the mark nibbing it , I could feel her grip on my back loosening and she collapsed , I quickly take myself out of her and sit her up right on the bed , I cover her up and walk into the bathroom taking a quick shower then walk out , wearing my sweat pants and a tshirt.

I walk out to the kitchen and find Nat eating some pizza , I sit infront of her and eat with her " great now I can get back to sleep" , I take a bite of my slice and look at her " why did you let him imprint you?" She looked at me " we both know I've never taken any mating and romance class , how was I supposed to know what was happening?" She asked and I rolled my eyes realizing she doesn't know yet.

" have you you found your mate yet? " , " no , I was busy battling with life" she said getting up and walking to her room " no more sex for today let me rest and let her rest and warn me next time" She said getting into her room and closing her door.

Did she really not know he was her mate or is she just trying to protect him?.

Nathan walked in " how's Nat?" , " she's resting " he came close to me and smelt me " you marked her , you slept with Lina euww " I chuckled and nodded.

We ate some pizza " do you think she knows yet? " I asked him and he shook his heard " they both just stupid, but I am glad they found love before mating I mean , all the signs where there , they just ignorant , or she just wants to protect him" I nodded.

We ate and went into our rooms only getting out later to eat dinner then slept.qq