A Drunk Confession (Melony x Male Depressed Reader)

Start from the beginning

He yelled at SMG4, of course catching the attention of everyone. Mario then placed you down as you quickly walked up to the front door. You noticed everyone was noticeably glancing every once and a while.

Knock Knock Knock

Just as the knock was heard you quickly opened the door.

Ex: Good boy.

She said, in a deep tone. She then tried walking in.

Y/N: W-wait! M-maybe we can talk outside.

You asked. Your Ex then looked at you with an angry expression as you had gently grabbed her wrist. She slapped your arm away and then grabbed you by the ear.

Ex: You wanna talk outside, then FINE!

She screamed as the next thing you know you were outside. She was slapping, punching, and kicking. You just had to stand there, taking it all. You had tears falling from your eyes as she slapped you across the face.

Ex: I SAID NO CRYING!

She yelled, then pushed you to the ground.

Ex: WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE DIED!

She screamed.

Ex: ALL THE MONEY I STOLE FROM YOU, ALL I HAD TO DO WAS MAKE YOU DIE AND FORGE THE WILL!

She continued.

Y/N: W-what?!

You said confused.

Ex: YOU IDIOT! I paid every single one of those renters to deny you! But suddenly this mystery guy puts out an ad last second . . . AND YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO IT TOO!

She then kicked you in the chest.

Ex: WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST KILLED YOURSELF.

She screamed, finally finishing her rant. You then scooted back to the wall and began crying into your shoulders. She then began walking away only to stop surprised.

Ex: O-oh! Sorry I didn't see you there.

She said and then waved goodbye. You suddenly heard the someone walk in front of you.

Melony: Are you okay?

You then looked up.

The woman you remembered as Melony was standing in front of you, scared for you as you were bleeding a lot

Y/N: Y-y . . . y . . . 

You couldn't even like anymore.

Y/N: N-No . . . I . . . I can't deal w-with the pain.

You said as you began crying more. Suddenly the door next to you opened as you saw SMG4 step out.

SMG4: So I-Is this why you never come out of your room.

You then shook your head.

Y/N: I Never see anything I-In Myself, if I interact with any of you I'd just make a fool of myself. I leave at night at do my business and then return before anyone sees me . . . B-but all of this today was a mistake I made again.