~1~ What is Lost

~ The world's a little blurry, or maybe it's my eyes ~

TRIGGER WARNING: This section contains very soft smut, so if you're uncomfortable, it's completely fine to skip to the next. This is not (necessarily) relevant to the plot

She could feel the smile widen on Kate's soft lips when her cool hands slipped under the taller woman's shirt. Natasha could feel the belly lift as the blonde gasped from the suction on her neck. 

Arm in arm they twirled towards her bed, freeing each other from their tops. She enjoyed the hard abs against her chest and the soft warm breast in her grasp. Entangled they fell into her dark sheets and intertwined their fingers while their tongues exchanged pleasantries. Her heart jumped in excitement when Kate turned her to be on top. She was so close to her already but she wanted even more. She didn't just want it. She craved it. 

Natasha wanted to open the button of Kate's jeans, but she just took her hand and put it on her shoulder instead. She raised an eyebrow at the blonde, but that expression quickly changed to an empty moan as her filigree fingers slipped inside her pants. She rocked against the pleasuring movements and let her hands take in every inch of her beautiful chest. Her fingertips grazed along the spine until she reached the first bit of inc. Until she felt the first bump. Until she felt the scar underneath.

_________________________________________

Tears shot to her eyes as she watched the pictures on the screen flash past her eyes

Tears shot to her eyes as she watched the pictures on the screen flash past her eyes. She couldn't believe them, could she? The kid resembled Kate. But the picture she saw was far from the strong woman she had met and lost. The picture she saw, was of a girl, a skeleton barely holding onto its bones. Zola's voice had slowed down ever since he showed this picture and that wasn't changing even when the picture did. This time she knew for sure that she was looking at her former partner, but the empty, mindless look in her eyes scared her just as much. Empty honey eyes, exactly the way hers once looked. Willing to do anything. The look inside them just as broken as the girl's amber eyes. Kate's eyes. 

_________________________________________

Just a little intro

Please, please, please, let me know what you want to see, what ideas or hopes you have

I really hope for a bit more feedback, because it truly helps me stay motivated and it really makes my day

Either way, let's get this started

~433~