"And your mother grew fond of her and wants you to meet her" Dad finishes for her

"Dad I've already told you I'm not getting married now."  I object pouring myself wine.

"Jungkook you're already thirty two at least give it a try" my dad speaks as he takes the last bite of the steak.

"And trust me Jungkook you'll like her. She's really nice." My mom looks at me with hopes.

I sigh thinking for a while Well what could go wrong. "Okay but let me just clarify do not expect anything."

"Yes right I'll just ask Mr.park and fix you a meeting."

One week later

Y/N pov

Why would Mrs Jeon set me up for a date with her son. That was disastrous at home Aerum was behaving scary and  mom was looking at me with hatred father gave no fcks. All because Aerum likes Mr. Jeon and she wanted to be here instead of me.

"Park Y/N? Right?" The soft mellow voice makes you turn and there he is JEON JUNGKOOK. Tall handsome guy that you've seen him in business magazine only. No wonder Aerum is crazy over him.

"Yes you must be Jeon Jungkook" You smile confidently and move your hand forward to shake it with his. "Nice to finally meet you Y/N."

At Home

"I have no idea how did Mrs Jeon wanted Y/N to meet her son. Like it's always been Aerum who I wanted her to get her eyes on..." Mrs. Park rages.

"Honey I don't have an answer to that. We can't control what they want." Mr. Park speaks

"Don't worry mom why would Jungkook wanna be with her nerdy ass on top of that she's ugly as fuck I'm sure Jungkook would want a sexy long legged woman like me." Aerum smirks "He's probably gonna get bored today and would not want to see her again."

"As much as it hurts you Y/N isn't ugly not even a bit and haven't been irrational by dropping out of school instead she got her way into SNU with scholarship and is working as a professor now." Mr. Park argues he's the only one who's been a little nice to Y/N rather than two woman.

"Okay fine but I'm sure he isn't into woman like her and you should have asked Mrs Jeon to let me have a meet up with him not Y/N" She spits bitterly to Mr.park

"Look it was Mrs jeon that came up with the request and stop sulking nothing is decided yet" Mr. Park gets up with his laptop and go to the study to continue his work in peace.

"Aerum my baby don't worry that Y/N can't have him. He's too good for her and he'll realise it as soon as he meet her"

Jungkook's pov

"So I heard you're a professor." I lick my lips before speaking "Yes I work in Cheonan Ssangyong High School for past two years." She takes a sip the espresso before Answering.

"Pretty cool you know I was amazed when mom told me you teach physics my physics sucks." I let out a soft laugh so did she.

"Well physics is a fun subject but I'm sure you might be smart in other subjects" She asked. Yes it could have been fun if I had a hot teacher like you. What Jeon? You're a pervert. Shut up

"Yeah I was good in chemistry and a topper in mathematics." I replied

"No way I hated mathematics so much I wasn't good either." She speaks damn she's fun to be around like she got this warm aura around her

-----

"And that was so bad the pancakes I made sucked that my roommate almost threw up." Her loud laugh echoed in my ears as we walked down the street.

"Well I'm sure you might have worked hard to make better pancake the next time." She tucks her hair behind her ear

"Well I did and they came out much better making your own meal is the first step for being independent" She nods "Exactly!" She's literally the kindest soul. She doesn't make people around her feel dumb and that shows gosh is it a sign should I finally get married and settle down with her?

I love her personality and she's an understanding person.

"So as you know my mom set us up for the date today and I liked your company so much to be honest. You're sweet woman" I reach out for her hand softly caressing it with my thumb.

"And she says that I'm passed the dating age I'm just unmarried now and I don't mind an idea of an arrange marriage like we can take things slow but I really want you to at least try it. What do you say?"

Y/N pov

I knew this is coming he is a great guy and I'd love to give this a chance but will he still wanna consider this if I tell him the truth. Come on Y/N what could go wrong it's not like he's gonna kill you or something.

"I have to tell you something before anything." Yeah Y/N just tell him. He is not gonna kill you. At least you won't be starting anything today with a lie. He should know this reality of yours so it doesn't create any problems in future for him or his family.

"Yes what is it? You have a boyfriend?" He have a really cute smile on his face asking that I chuckle before shaking my head

"I was adopted..." His expression kinda changed into frown "I was adopted by the park family when I was six. Aerum was already ten by then it's just my mom couldn't conceive due to some heath problem and Aerum wanted a sibling. They treated me well until I turned fourteen and all of them started being mean to me especially mom. I think they realised that I was not their kid and their love faded." I smiled at him

"I'm sure your mom or you wouldn't want me i don't even know my real parents." A tear slipped out of my eye. Don't cry Y/N you're being pathetic

"That's bullshit! Just because you're adopted doesn't make you something less than a human. What I'm seeing is a strong independent woman also who's good in biology in which I sucked" I chuckle through the tears. "And I'll definitely want to be with you cause I like you as in you. Your past can't change that

"That's a relief I never told anyone I was adopted I feared they might judge me." I looked at him in the eyes as he did the same.

"Come here" He opened his arms for me to hug him I wrapped my arms around him "You are perfect the way you are."

Jungkook's pov

I came back home and as expected my parents are not asleep. "So how did it go." Mom asked

"Great we almost fucked but she had to catch the last bus." I threw myself on the couch in the living room. Lol I just dropped her home.

"You could have dropped her home." I looked at her with done face. "Oh come on tell me what happened. Did you guys at least kissed"

"Mom that was our first date!!!! And if you wanna know what I did on my date then come with me the next time"

"Oh so there is going to be a next time then I think it went well." I sighed as a sly smile spread across my face

"Why not she's cute."

To be continued