update !

. if you don't want to read it all, read what's in bold .

hey guys, I know a lot of people probably won't see this as I was tuned out of Wattpad for almost a complete year reasoning being I had a lot going on and it affected me and Wattpad just wasn't in the plans at that time but, getting myself together was and it took longer than expected but, I did it. and now I'm back and working harder to get newer and better books out for you'll making my main focus my imagines books. 

I say books because I've started a new york drill rapper book but, with a new type of esthetic. there are already published chapters and pre-typed chapters as I intend to do better with updating for ya'll and I intend to use that method to make it easier.

if you wouldn't mind showing that love that would be great and it can also be used to have something else to read while I update this now 're-continued' book.

the book is on my newly updated profile titled 'drill rapper imagines!' 

I will post updates in my conversations and I'm opening requests on both books temporarily if you'll like to reach out to me you can do that through inbox or conversations and if mandatory or suggested, comments are open as well.

I hope you'll don't mind staying beside me on this new journey. 
love to you all ! and bye !