g herbo- faded love ?

-leave feed bakwhile reading-
-excuse mistakes-
-based off: in my feelings-kehlani -

^not completely^

a herbert and janiya story_________________________________________

_________________________________________

i sighed as i watched the tv in herbo's room. he was just sitting there with his noise and attention placed deeply into his phone. he does this a lot. he'll text or call me, asking me to come over and spend time with him but, when i get here he doesn't give me attention.

i got up off the bed.

"where you going" he asked me

"the bathroom" i closed the bathroom door behind

i used the restroom and washed my hands after. i walked out the bathroom closing the door and turning off the light, i then walked out the room walking down the stairs and going into the kitchen.

i looked in the fridge deciding what i wanted to eat. i looked in the pantry grabbing the macaroni noodles and the cheese from the fridge. i went in the freezer grabbing chicken and collard greens.

i sighed prepping everything to start cooking. i went in the living room and turned on, and went to youtube to play music. i went back in the kitchen, and put the noodles in the boiling water.

- time skip -

i walked upstairs into herbo's room and heard the shower running and seen herbo wasn't in the room. i'm assuming he was in the shower. i noticed his phone going off.

peices of me wanted to be nosy and check it but, a small part in my heart wanted to trust him enough to not have to do something like it but, me being me chose to ignore.

i walked over to the bed lifting up the phone unlocking. he must've changed his password back because last time i wasn't able to get in his phone when he asked me too. i didn't know what i wanted to check first.

then, i seen a notification pop up at the top of his screen. without checking the notification, i pressed it. the contact wasn't saved but, it showed "maybe:taina" i opened the message seeing that they were having a conversation.

her last message to him read .

"i miss you baby, it was fun seeing you the other night"