dave east- no love

-leave feedback while reading-

a dave and alana story ______________________________

______________________________

"babyyyy" i ran up and jumped on dave as he barely got a chance to enter the front door

"i missed you so much " i placed my head in the crook of his neck

"i missed you too"

i breathed in in taking his scent that i missed so much; but, something about the scent was — off . i just decided to brush it off.

he carried me through the door and he shut and locked it before putting me down.

"how was the tour" i asked

"it was good in finally glad to be home"

"i'm finally glad your home. you know what that means now that you're here" i smirked walking up to him

i placed my hands on his chest rubbing down before sliding my hands under his shirt rubbing around his abs. i stood on my tippy toes kissing his lips. he kissed back for a quick second before pulling away.

i noticed a weird taste in his mouth but, didn't get much of a chance to think about it before he grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands from off him.

"as much as i would love that. i really just wanna shower and go to sleep. "

"oh— okay .. i guess" i was kinda thrown off

"maybe later though"

he walked past me into the bathroom. i heard the water start to run as i walked over to the bed having a seat just thinking about how awkward that whole situation just was.

i wonder what that was all about.

꧁ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎꧂

i yawned starting to get tired. i got up walking to the bathroom to get to the closet so i can get a change of clothes.

i opened the bathroom door seeing dave wrapping his towel around his body. he turned towards me and that's when i saw it all.

hickeys and love marks all the way from his collar bone to his lower body. my heart shattered. no wonder he was being so weird to me.

"baby—"

"how could you" i started breaking down into tears

"i'm sorry— i didn't mean to it was an accident"

"how is that an accident. HUH ?!? what part was an accident. the fact that you cheated or the fact that i found out"

"baby please just listen—"

"no- i don't wanna hear anything you have to say. i waited for you. i sat alone in bed every night thinking about you, waiting for you to come home, waiting to hold you in my arms again just wondering if you were thinking about me. wondering if i was finna get a call or text from you. but you obviously wasn't thinking about me. you obviously weren't worried about me."

"i was babe— just let me explain please"

" i bet the only time i EVER crossed your mind was when you were thinking about how you were gonna hide this shit from me. wasn't it "

"...."

"oh now you're quiet. you aren't shit dave" i pushed past him

he grabbed my arm.

"please just listen"

"what do you want" i said

"i'm sorry okay. i wasn't thinking straight. and one night we just partied to hard and things led to things and—"

"and— that's what made you continue to cheat on me literally the same night or maybe even the night before you came home to your fiancé. cuz i've fucked you enough times to know what fresh hickeys look like" i blankly looked at him

"i know i'm wrong and i'm sorry" he said

"you're right. you are sorry. you're a sorry ass lil boy who i never want to see again and i'm sorry i decided to let myself get pregnant by you" i snatched my arm

"wait what?!?" he looked at me

"here" i pulled the pregnancy test from the drawer and threw it at him before heading to the closet to pack some bags

i started shoving things into a bag and turned around just watching the shock across dave's face.

"i— i fucked up" he mumbled to himself wiping his hands down his face

"atleast you know" i walked past him

i walked down the stairs grabbing my keys before walking out the door, getting into my car and driving off to my mothers house.

i need to get away. me and my baby girl needa break.

_____________________________

THE END.

♡︎thank you for reading sorry guys i was gone for a little while but, i'm pretty sure i'm back. i typed this pretty fast and i typed it on my phone so sorry for mistakes.

but now that i'm back let the imagines continue. ♡︎