roddy ricch- decisions

- leave feedback while reading-
- excuse mistakes -

[includes: drama, 'mentions of traumatic experiences', crying, cursing, etc.]

[decisons pt

[decisons pt.2]

a rodrick and emani story.
aka
roddy and mani story

____________________________

i finally got home and thanked my driver before quickly running into the house, i closed and locked the door behind me before sighing deeply. i don't what came over me but, i just felt all my 'emotional walls' fall.

my eyes teared up as a few tears fell. i walked into the living before plopping on the couch. what the fuck is wrong with him does he not know how embarrassing that is. it's not even that. he's been acting so different towards me the last couple of weeks.

i don't wanna say he's been more distant but, he has been attention wise. it's like his attention span got shorter towards me. i continued to cry and think to myself until i heard a car door close and keys jiggle. i got up from the couch.

the door started unlocking and i started to make my way upstairs.

"where are you going" he asked me slamming the door

i ignored him walking up the stairs. he grabbed me bringing me to him at the bottom of the stairs.

"don't try to ignore me and why are you crying" he asked me

i looked away from him and grabbed my face making me stare at him. i pushed his hand off me.

"oh so, ou don't want me to touch you now" he said

i rolled my eyes continuing to not look his way.

"stop acting like that" he said putting his face in front of mines

i moved away. he let me go staring at me. i started walking away but, he blocked the stairs. i walked back into the living room.

"so yo ass really finna sit here ina mood and ignore me" he said

i sat on the couch staring at wall.

"bro speak to me" he said

"i don't have shit to say to you" i said low