roddy richh- decisions

- leave feedback while reading-
- excuse mistakes -

[includes: drama, cursing, minor abuse, etc.]

[decisons pt

[decisons pt.1]

a rodrick and emani story.
aka
roddy and mani story
_____________________________

"rodrick leave me alone i'm not playin witchu, stop fuckin touching" i screamed at him

"then stop walking away from me when i'm fuckin talkin to you" he said aggressively

"i don't wanna hear shit you have to say"  i stormed upstairs before slamming the room door

i locked it before sliding down leaning against it. 

"open the fucking door emani" he yelled as he banged on it

"no leave me alone" i screamed

he kept banging and it started giving me a really bad headache. i got up walking to the bathroom. i closed and locked that door before sitting on the edge of the tub. i looked at myself in the mirror before breaking down into tears. 

so, many thoughts raced through my mind. 

'why can't i ever just be happy and live a normal life'
'why can't anyone love me or put as much effort into me as much as i do them'
'why do i continue to give people my all only to get half of them'

more and more thoughts ran through my mind as i cried to myself. i want to be good enough for rodrick but, ever time i try it seems like my effort goes unnoticed. i got up wiping my face. i tried to calm down and stop crying but, it's like every time i was close to doing so the memory re-surf my mind. 

- EARLIER THAT DAY-

me and roddy continued to shop through the mall when, i girl came up to him. she asked for a picture and of course he accepted. i took the first couple of pictures and they seemed innocent. 

one of the picture she turned with her back towards him and you can see her trying to push her ass back onto him. i ignored it and took the picture before handing her the phone back. she then started taking selfies with him where she would kiss his cheek and stuff.

i stood there and then another girl came. she seemed excited as well, she started taking pictures with him too and her friend snapped it. you could see her trying to touch his print.