"She's not that bad!" Sophia defends her boyfriend's sister.

"You're only saying that because of Max," Jess narrows her eyes.

"And you only don't like her because as soon as she found out you liked Ry she went after him," Sophia glares back at the blonde next to me.

Jess lets out a groan as she crosses her arms over her chest.

Sophia ignores Jess and sits down beside me, resting her hand on my shoulder as I look over at her, "I promise there's nothing to worry about."

I want to believe her. But why wouldn't Jamie like Amelia? She's not only stunning but she knew him before all the pro-hockey stuff. He's best friends with her brother, and their families live right next to each other! It's like something out of movie.

"Ken!" Jamie's voice comes from the water, pulling me out of my thoughts. I stand up on the bench and shade my eyes to look at him.

He motions his hand as if to say come here.

"One sec!" I call back.

"I'll be back ladies," I smile at the girls as I pull my t-shirt off over my head. I leave my shorts and stuff in the bag we brought. Then I make my way to the front of the boat and jump in.

Everyone cheers as I crash into the water. It's colder then I expected but it feels good.

When I come to the surface, Jamie's only a couple feet away from me, so I swim over to him.

"Yes?" I ask curious to know why he wanted me to come over.

"You were too far away," he smiles as his arm wraps around me.

"You're stupid," I smile as I kiss his cheek.

"Rude," he uses his free hand to splash me with water.

"Hey!" I splash him back which turns into all of us just splashing each other.

@jamie.drysdale posted a story

drysdale posted a story

-

JAMIE

"Have you seen Kendall?" I ask Sophia who's grabbing a drink from the fridge.

"I think she went to the bathroom," Sophia says closing the fridge door.

I nod and head down the hallway. I knock on the bathroom door, "Ken?"