"give it to me"

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
"GIVE IT TO ME" BY MIGUEL
.............
"you've been so tied up in your mind these days, i know. a sweet distraction might be what you need to glow"

"but you deserve to let go, to let go, to let yourself unwind"

Tristin Esme Carter
16

Tristin Esme Carter 16

the fit

1255 Opulent Heights, TALLAHASSEE, FL 3230111:47 PM

TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301
11:47 PM

tristin had been at home, worried sick about tyler. he'd been working hard in the studio. as tyler walked through the door, tristin ran straight into his arms, holdin' him tight.

"bae, i've been so worried 'bout you," she murmured, her voice filled with concern. "you been pushin' yourself so damn hard in that studio. you gotta take care of yourself."

tyler held her close, he took a deep breath, tryna ease her mind. "i'm sorry, bae. i ain't mean to stress you out. i've been real focused on my music, tryna make it perfect n shit. but you right, i gotta find a balance and take care of myself too."

"if i lose focus, help me concentrate, oh,
i'll be your doctor, let me operate"

tristin's fingers gently stroked his cheek, her touch comforting. "you know i'll always be here for you, right? your health matters just as much as your music my love."

tyler nodded, his eyes filled with gratitude. "i'm lucky to have you, tristin. you always remind me of what really matters. tonight, it's just us bae."

tristin beamed, a mix of love and relief on her face. "that sounds perfect, ty. you deserve it."

they found themselves drawn to the bathroom, where flickering candles and the sweet scent of bath oils filled the air

they found themselves drawn to the bathroom, where flickering candles and the sweet scent of bath oils filled the air. tyler's eyes widened as he took in the sight of rose petals scattered in the tub.

"nah tristin you ain't have to do all this," he murmured, filled with appreciation.

tristin chuckled, her voice smooth as silk. "well, you deserve it. it's time for you to relax."

they slipped into the warm water, bodies intertwined.

wrapped in each other's arms, they found solace in the love they shared. cuddling close, they whispered sweet nothings and enjoyed the peacefulness of the moment.

"i like what you got, i like what you got
i like what you got, would you give it to me?"

tristin pressed herself against tyler, their bodies melting together in a passionate embrace. their lips, igniting a fire that burned between them. tyler's hands slid up and down tristin's back, tracing the contours of her curves with an undeniable hunger. their tongues danced in a sensuous rhythm, exploring each other's mouths with an intoxicating mix of desire and love.

as their lips parted, tristin's breath came out in soft pants, her eyes locked with tyler's. their hands began to roam, seeking out the warmth and intimacy of each other's skin. tyler's fingertips brushed against tristin's neck, sending shivers down her spine. she arched into his touch, craving more.

tristin's hands tangled in tyler's hair, pulling him closer as she yearned for the taste of him. tyler's fingers traced the curve of tristin's waist, his touch leaving a trail of heat in its wake.

"i can ease your tension tonight
put your mind at ease
you just need attention tonight"

their bodies pressed against each other, fitting perfectly like a puzzle. tristin could feel the steady beat of tyler's heart against her chest, matching the rhythm of her own racing pulse. their breaths mingled, hot and heavy with a shared passion that consumed them.

in the heat of the moment, tristin let out a soft moan , her lips attached to tyler's neck. he groaned in response, his grip on her tightening as he kissed his way along her collarbone, leaving a trail of marks on her.

as the intensity grew, tristin gently pulled away, "hold up, ty," she whispered, her hands resting on his chest. " you always tryna fuck, this supposed to be relaxing." she said rolling her eyes.

"you look good tho-" she side eyes him and shakes her head.

tyler's eyes locked with hers, his gaze filled with a mix of longing and understanding. " you right." he replied, his voice filled with a mixture of desire and restraint.

they held each other close, their bodies still full of desire. their hearts beat in sync as they savored the heat of the moment, knowing that their love and passion would only grow stronger with time. yet, in that embrace, they both knew deep down that tyler would return to his unhealthy working hours, but for now, they enjoyed the warmth and intimacy that they had shared.

in the comfort of their home, tyler and tristin embraced their love, finding strength in each other's arms. they knew that together, they could conquer the world.

author in da buildin'
hey y'all did i eat or what...😼
if i did, please hit that lor star at the bottom 😽

888 words.