"Kalos League Craziness. Begin!"- 49

Hey! Hope you all enjoy the chapter!
..................................................................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV

Today was the day, the day where the Kalos League was to start! I was pretty excited for it. I was excited to watch Ash battle, totally excited to debut myself to the whole of the Kalos Region, not just the ones who watch the Showcase. Currently, we were all heading towards the stadium for the beginning of the tournament, the first day was to introduce the trainers and a showcase battle. I was super excited for that showcase battle, as a high status individual would have the pleasure of battling against Diantha, the champion of the Kalos Region.

"It's the Kalos King!" I turned my head to see Malva, a member of the elite four and also the reporter for the League. "And what do we owe the pleasure of your presence for?"
"Oh, hey! I'm here supporting my dearest friend Ash, who will be competing in the Kalos League these next couple of days." I chuckled.
"How sweet, rumour has it Y/n, you have a special part in the Ceremony this morning, is that true?" Malva smirked.
I nodded slyly and giggled before walking into the building with the others.
"What was that about Y/n?" Bonnie asked.
"Shh...You'll find out later." I winked at her. I then saw two bodyguards approach me.
"Y/n, you must come with us at once." They told me.
"Ash, good luck later on, I'll see you guys this afternoon." I said waving the others off.
"Bye Y/n!" Ash waved.
"Bye bye!" Bonnie also waved.
"Bye, have a great time." Clement smiled.

I was escorted into a private dressing room, which allowed me time to get changed into my outfit. The truth was, I was going to be up all glamorous with Diantha. So I needed to make myself look great.

I wore a white pleather leotard, with tassels falling down the sleeves, I had white fishnet tights on too, with pastel blue and white boots, with huge platforms, to match too. I styles my hair in a way so that I had a heart shaped fringe that was basically glued to my forehead with hairspray. I used neutral tones for my makeup, with an aspect of light blue and white, in areas like my cheeks where I added glitter and rhinestones. I was also given a white mic pack to attach to myself too. I bedazzled the hell out of that shit too. I had my Pokémon all glittered up to. Only one was required so I was using Altaria.

"Y/n, your on now." The production manager tapped on my door. I walked out of the door and chuckled, looking down at him.
"Thank you five." I smirked, walking down the hallway, leaving the manager stunned.

I was stood in a dark hallway, about to walk out onto my stage.
"Ladies and gentlemen. Introducing Y/n L/n, our current reigning Kalos King!" Malva said through the loudspeaker.

I walked on stage, seeing Diantha reassured me that I was doing right. I stood there in awe of all of the people that sat watching us.
"Diantha! You said I was doing a solo performance today!" I joked.
"Haha, funny! You'll be battling me in this years Showcase Battle!" She replied.

The Crowd went wild for us! We then stood at each side of the battlefield and awaited for the all clear to go.
"The Kalos King may start." The referee stated. "You will use one Pokémon each, the battle will end when we see fit. Let this showcase battle begin."
"In that case, Altaria! Come out and use Moonblast!" I tossed my poke ball up into the air with an air of sass in my throw.
"Counter it with Shadow ball Gardevouir." Diantha chuckled.

That counter shook the stadium, after that we went hard! We fought mercilessly, each attack was countered by the other, it was an incredible sight to see, I was totally stunned by Gardeviours immense power. The aim of the battle was not to inflict damage on each others Pokémon, rather to give a battle people would remember. The battle wasn't progressing any further so I decided to take it up a notch.
"Altaria! Let's give these fans a show to remember! MEGA EVOLVE!" I shouted, clutching my hand fan. A light burst forth through it, it enveloped me and Altaria, transforming my outfit and altaria's form, that was when I suddenly I heard.
"We can do that too! Gardevouir! Mega Evolve too!" Diantha cheered, mega evolving her Pokémon.

As the two Pokémon stood, I was first to make the move.
"Use Draco Meteor!" I pointed my fan towards the opposing Pokémon.
"Counter it with Moonblast!" She called out.

A beautiful array of glittery sparkles infiltrated the stage. The incredible talent of our Pokémon combined created a performance battle that could not be forgotten. The referee then spoke.
"Time! This battle is now over!" They shouted. Everyone in the crowd cheered for us as we walked in to the middle of the stage and bowed to each other, we then waved to everyone before being taken down on a moving platform.

After the battle had ended, the true league battles were to begin, firstly it was Trevor versus Alan, a guy the others had met a couple of weeks ago. I was excited to watch them battle, I was excited to see Ash battle, and win for definite!
..............................................................................................................................................................................
Thanks for reading this chapter! I know its shorter than others! Also, we are pretty close to the end of this book too. I have two other books that are coming out after this book is finished, you should stick around to see what they are all about ;)
Thanks again.
-potato
Word count: 968